In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

U.S DEAD WRONG

babybearbabybear Member Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2005 in General Discussion
No WMD in Iraq. Everyone from Bushie on down say none were there. Now they say they relied on info from ONE source inside Iraq. Yeah right! We did this because ONE person said they were there. All over the news the past 2 days. How many insults were hurled my way because of this? No, don't apologise. You're not very good at it...

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. LIBERTY IS A WELL ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE.....Benjamin Franklin ...1759...//// YOU KNOW WHAT IS REALLY ANNOYING? TO ENGAGE IN DEBATE WITH A PERSON'S INTELLECT, ONLY TO DISCOVER YOU ARE REALLY ARGUING WITH THEIR EGO!... MOLLY...2005

Comments

• hughbetchahughbetcha Member Posts: 7,801 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Molly,

What difference does it make at this point. Quit pickin on the prez and tell us about your "tailbone tat"

HGW
  • babybearbabybear Member Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hugh, it makes all the difference in the world!....And I have no tatts..."You shall make no marks in your flesh"...look it up....Molly

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. LIBERTY IS A WELL ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE.....Benjamin Franklin ...1759...//// YOU KNOW WHAT IS REALLY ANNOYING? TO ENGAGE IN DEBATE WITH A PERSON'S INTELLECT, ONLY TO DISCOVER YOU ARE REALLY ARGUING WITH THEIR EGO!... MOLLY...2005
  • LowriderLowrider Member Posts: 6,587
    edited November -1
    WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD WMD ...

You sound like a trained (poorly trained) parrot.

Lord Lowrider the Loquacious.

Member:Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets

She was only a fisherman's daughter,
    But when she saw my rod she reeled.
  • hughbetchahughbetcha Member Posts: 7,801 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The administration has already admitted the info was faulty. Moreover many other agencies, organizations, countries and people not affiliated with Bush such as John Kerry, have admitted they were also mislead. So what difference does it make how they were mislead, except that the misleading information was sufficient to mislead everyone who evaluated it?
  • allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,183 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Molly: Go ahead and post pics of your tailbone area, tatts or no tatts.
    We need to know what we are dealing with here.
  • jimbowbyjimbowby Member Posts: 3,496
    edited November -1
    [8D]Yo baby, SUE THE SOB[}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)]

I'm only wearing Black untill they make something darker
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    WMD= Weak Mororic Democrats
    WMD= Weed out More Democrats
    WMD= Weak Minded Democrats

Anybody have more ?
  • robkelly2242robkelly2242 Member Posts: 295 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So what's your point? Bush wanted the war so he could pay Saddam back for setting up the unsuccessful hit on his father. The Pentagon went along because they wanted a controllable war to blood a new generation of troops. The Congress went along because Saddam was an * and it would get them votes. The religious right went along because the Shiites are philosophically very close( except for a few minor theological details) to fundamental Christians. Terri Schiavo would have gone along but she wasn't consulted. The Pope didn't go along, and now he has a high fever and a tube up his nose. So why should you be different? If it's that important, I APOLOGIZE, but it won't do you any good in the long run. Send a picture. Pax vobiscum.
  • 2-barrel2-barrel Member Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [:D][:D]

2-barrel
    edited November -1
    How many days and nights were spent here arguing that they WERE there or they had been moved or they were buried or they know what they are doing or, etc....Where are these guys now? Boiling their crow and turnips? Now, Tell me again...WHY ARE WE IN IRAQ?? Got another reason now? ...Molly

• HAIRYHAIRY Member Posts: 23,606
    edited November -1
    Interesting that Saddam told the truth and Bush lied. On the other hand, look how well democracy is coming along in Iraq. [:D]

volenti non fit injuria
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yep, to establish Democracy.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by select-fire
    WMD= Weak Mororic Democrats
    WMD= Weed out More Democrats
    WMD= Weak Minded Democrats

Anybody have more ?
    Don't look now...but this isn't a Klinton job..this sits squarely at the feet of Babybush. BTW...What is a Mororic Democrat? A cross between a Kennedy and a Bush?......Molly

• LowriderLowrider Member Posts: 6,587
    edited November -1
    I thought you went away.

Lord Lowrider the Loquacious.

Member:Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets

She was only a fisherman's daughter,
    But when she saw my rod she reeled.
    edited November -1
    Just shows how faulty your thought processes are. "Wishin' an hopin' an dreamin' an prayin'"[:)]...Molly

• rldowns3rldowns3 Member Posts: 6,096
    edited November -1
    WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

annoyaliberal.jpgnotmyfault.gif
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by rldowns3
    WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

My thoughts exactly when you were defending an indefensible position![:)]...Molly

• mateomasfeomateomasfeo Member Posts: 27,143
    edited November -1
    Information was faulty?

PUH LEEEEEEZE!!!

More govenmental lies and propaganda. I don't care who the president is, they will feed you anything to achieve their own personal agendas or pork barrel interests.

We're blowing a good thing in this country.

oswald.jpg

Mateomasfeo

"I am what I am!" - Popeye
  • idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Molly--Nice prooftexting. Do you understand the historical context of that statement regarding "marks"? I believe braiding one's hair and applying paint/makeup is also condemned. Do you know why?

P.S. If you think WMD's are the only reason we went to Iraq then I'm not going to do your homework for you. That's the reason the liberal media reported and emphasized so that people like you would have something to pout about to the rest of us when WMD's weren't found.
  • RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,636 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    BabyBear,

Leviticus 19, 28

sniper1.gif Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!
    [img][/img]
    spn05j5e04xq.gif

Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.
  • idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Leviticus 19 also states the following:

Verse 9: "When you reap the harvest of your land, do not reap to the very edges of your field or gather the gleanings of your harvest."

Verse 19: "Do not plant your field with two kinds of seed. Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material."

Verse 26: "Do not eat any meat with the blood still in it."

Verse 27: "Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard."

Verse 28: "Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the Lord."

Verse 19? Once again, I guess a lot of farmers are going to hell.

Verse 26? I eat my meat rare. I guess I'm going to hell.

Verse 27? I shave the sides of my head constantly in order to maintain a military haircut known as the high-and-tight. I guess I'm going to hell.

The Bible is not a tool of divination or is it intended to be one. Context is a critical tool. I understand the history behind all of these rules and the overall them in context with that history.
  • dongizmodongizmo Member Posts: 14,477 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Molly,
    I love you, will you bear my children? XOXO
    Don

Gizmogizmo.gif
    eng.JPG
    http://home.comcast.net/~dgarriott/guns.html
    Welcome to America...Now speak English.
    ````````````````````````
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.
  • interstatepawnllcinterstatepawnllc Member Posts: 9,390
    edited November -1
    Your nothing more than a malcontented foriegner who needs a good poking!

Listen, if you are so discontented with the land of milk and honey, howzabout returning to the country from which you originated.

Now STFU you DFB!!

topcat1.jpg Don't "F" with kitty!! unamerican.gif
  • tneff1969tneff1969 Member Posts: 6,682 ✭✭
    edited November -1
  • jimbowbyjimbowby Member Posts: 3,496
    edited November -1
    [8D]Yo BB, I guess no one cares about the political forum?[?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][?][:D]

I'm only wearing Black untill they make something darker
  • Shadow83Shadow83 Member Posts: 171 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What scares me most is NOT the WMD findings, that's past history. It's the line in RED that makes me go OMG!!![:0]

quote:Panel: Agencies 'Dead Wrong' on Iraq WMDs
    By KATHERINE SHRADER, Associated Press Writer
    52 minutes ago

WASHINGTON - In a scathing report, a presidential commission said Thursday that America's spy agencies were "dead wrong" when it came to claims that Iraq's weapons of mass destruction before the war. It said the United States knows "disturbingly little" about nuclear threats posed by many of its most dangerous adversaries.

The commission called for dramatic change to prevent future failures. It outlined 74 recommendations and said that President Bush could implement most of them without action by Congress. It urged Bush to give broader powers to John Negroponte, his choice to be the new director of national intelligence, to deal with any challenges to his authority from the CIA, Defense Department or other elements of the nation's 15 spy agencies.

It also called for sweeping changes at the FBI to combine the bureau's counterterrorism and counterintelligence resources into a new office.

"The central conclusion is one which I share. America's intelligence community needs fundamental change," Bush said after receiving the unsparing critique.

He said he had directed Fran Townsend, his White House-based homeland security adviser, to "review the commission's finding and to assure that concrete actions are taken."

Shadow83
    Love My Country,
    Fear My Government
  • ghotie_thumperghotie_thumper Member Posts: 1,561 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by interstatepawnllc

Listen, if you are so discontented with the land of milk and honey, howzabout returning to the country from which you originated.

Now STFU you DFB!!

roflmao [:D] [:D]

Common Sense is an Uncommon Virtue.
  • ccddbb95448ccddbb95448 Member Posts: 796 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That's funny we know they had it because we sold it to them!!!!!!![xx(]

S370HSSV-0773H
  • gobucksgobucks Member Posts: 257 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by babybear
    No WMD in Iraq. Everyone from Bushie on down say none were there. Now they say they relied on info from ONE source inside Iraq. Yeah right! We did this because ONE person said they were there. All over the news the past 2 days. How many insults were hurled my way because of this? No, don't apologise. You're not very good at it...

eh, eh, eh, eh, whhaawwwww.
    Turn the page.
  • Aspen79seAspen79se Member Posts: 4,707
    edited November -1
    BB: Weren't you the one who said that the beheadings were staged by the government?
  • 0311marine0311marine Member Posts: 3,233
    edited November -1
    STFU *!!!

sspic.jpgPistol-01.gif
    1USAirForce.gifdk_marinereconth.jpg
    SEMPER FI
  • knucklehead14knucklehead14 Member Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yea show us yer tats bb

Bad spellers of the world

"UNTIE!"
  • dongizmodongizmo Member Posts: 14,477 ✭✭
    edited November -1

Dang it ISP, I saw her first![:(!]
    Don

Gizmogizmo.gif
    eng.JPG
    http://home.comcast.net/~dgarriott/guns.html
    Welcome to America...Now speak English.
    ````````````````````````
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.
  • rldowns3rldowns3 Member Posts: 6,096
    edited November -1
    I feel I must restate my previous statement: Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! SOMEBODY CALL THE WAAHHHHHHMMMMBULANCE! GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY, WAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 0311marine
    STFU *!!!

sspic.jpgPistol-01.gif
    1USAirForce.gifdk_marinereconth.jpg
    SEMPER FI
    Are you calling for your mommy, crybaby?? Kinda cuts back on the hero status just a bit when the truth comes out, eh?? MEOW AHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA...Molly HAHAAHAHAHAAHAH....Molly

edited November -1

Now STFU you DFB!!

topcat1.jpg Don't "F" with kitty!! unamerican.gif

And you wonder why you can't keep a real woman![}:)] The answer is clear from your post. You are a woman hater! Now 'fess up..who's that special guy in your life? [}:)][:p][:)].....Molly

• borderguyborderguy Member Posts: 387 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Molly you are sadly ignorant and misguided.

Hussian used Nerve Gas(WMD)against the Kurds killing several thousand.

In fact, there is a trial going on in the Netherlands about it.

Just because none were found, doesen't mean they weren't there.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Shadow83
    What scares me most is NOT the WMD findings, that's past history. It's the line in RED that makes me go OMG!!![:0]

quote:Panel: Agencies 'Dead Wrong' on Iraq WMDs
    By KATHERINE SHRADER, Associated Press Writer
    52 minutes ago

WASHINGTON - In a scathing report, a presidential commission said Thursday that America's spy agencies were "dead wrong" when it came to claims that Iraq's weapons of mass destruction before the war. It said the United States knows "disturbingly little" about nuclear threats posed by many of its most dangerous adversaries.

The commission called for dramatic change to prevent future failures. It outlined 74 recommendations and said that President Bush could implement most of them without action by Congress. It urged Bush to give broader powers to John Negroponte, his choice to be the new director of national intelligence, to deal with any challenges to his authority from the CIA, Defense Department or other elements of the nation's 15 spy agencies.

It also called for sweeping changes at the FBI to combine the bureau's counterterrorism and counterintelligence resources into a new office.

"The central conclusion is one which I share. America's intelligence community needs fundamental change," Bush said after receiving the unsparing critique.

He said he had directed Fran Townsend, his White House-based homeland security adviser, to "review the commission's finding and to assure that concrete actions are taken."

Shadow83
    Love My Country,
    Fear My Government
    So good it bears repeating...but Mateo said it best....Molly

edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by borderguy
    Molly you are sadly ignorant and misguided.

Tell it to your Prez. and the panel...HAHAHAAHAH..Molly

• diver-rigdiver-rig Member Posts: 6,342 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Originally posted by borderguy
    Molly you are sadlyhysterically ignorant and misguided.

Marge: 'Homer, the plant called. They said if you don't show up tomorrow don't bother showing up on Monday.'
    Homer: 'Woo-hoo! Four-day weekend!'