In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

NOTHING IS SAFE....

n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
edited March 2005 in General Discussion
I am shortening the sleeves on shirt for classic, (actually cutting the sleeves down to short from long) and have a bag of thread on the coffee table to match up the color of the shirt with the thread...

He picks up the bag and states " I could use these...kinda pretty"...I asked him what for, and his reply????...

OHhhhh to wrap the eyes on a fishing pole....some pretty colors in here, look good on a fishing rod....[

Do I have to throw my thread etc in the safe?.....*LOL

cute_skunk.gif

Hudson.gif
Lil' Stinker's Opinion

Comments

• diver-rigdiver-rig Member Posts: 6,342 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Who? What?[?]

Marge: 'Homer, the plant called. They said if you don't show up tomorrow don't bother showing up on Monday.'
    Homer: 'Woo-hoo! Four-day weekend!'
  • jimbowbyjimbowby Member Posts: 3,496
    edited November -1
    [8D]Oh great, another Dickel drinker![xx(][xx(][xx(][:D]

I'm only wearing Black untill they make something darker
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    I was looking into Beths Bag of Spools of Thread,, some real pretty colors in there. so I said I could use those for wrapping eyes onto fishing rods.. There is nothing safe in this house...[:D][:D][:0][:o)][:o)]

yo-yo.gif
  • idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You should send in your new idea/recommendation to Red Green [:D]
  • diver-rigdiver-rig Member Posts: 6,342 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If they don't find ya handsome, they should at least find you handy!

Marge: 'Homer, the plant called. They said if you don't show up tomorrow don't bother showing up on Monday.'
    Homer: 'Woo-hoo! Four-day weekend!'
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Red Green and his Duct Tape aint got nuttin on me,, [:D][:D][:o)]

yo-yo.gif
  • dongizmodongizmo Member Posts: 14,477 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by BlackRoses
    I am shortening the sleeves on shirt for classic, (actually cutting the sleeves down to short from long) and have a bag of thread on the coffee table to match up the color of the shirt with the thread...

He picks up the bag and states " I could use these...kinda pretty"...I asked him what for, and his reply????...

OHhhhh to wrap the eyes on a fishing pole....some pretty colors in here, look good on a fishing rod....[

Do I have to throw my thread etc in the safe?.....*LOL

cute_skunk.gif

Hudson.gif
    Lil' Stinker's Opinion

uuuhh, he has the combo to the safe, what good will this do?[:D]

Gizmogizmo.gif
    eng.JPG
    http://home.comcast.net/~dgarriott/guns.html
    Welcome to America...Now speak English.
    ````````````````````````
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.