In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

S&W target pistol

hivoltghivoltg Member Posts: 928 ✭✭✭✭
edited March 2005 in General Discussion
I have a S&W model 617 with an 8 3/8" barrel. It is stainless steel and new in the box. It is in perfect condition. How much should I ask for this pistol?

KungFu.gif
Opinions are like azzholes, eveyone's got one, and this just happens to be mine!

Comments

• hivoltghivoltg Member Posts: 928 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    bump

KungFu.gif
    Opinions are like azzholes, eveyone's got one, and this just happens to be mine!
  • JamesRKJamesRK Member Posts: 25,670 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Standard Catalog ofr Smith & Wesson:
    Model 617 K-22 Masterpiece Stainless Full Lug NIB: $400.00
    Model 617 Plus (10-shot Alloy Cylinder) NIB: $415.00

25th Anniversary Edition Blue Book of Gun Values:
    Both Models 100%: $430.00 + $54.00 for 8 3/8 inch barrel

This should be in Ask the Experts. [;)]
    The road to hell is paved with COMPROMISE.
  • hivoltghivoltg Member Posts: 928 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    it is......sometimes it is hard to get a reply and i needed one by sunup

KungFu.gif
  • hughbetchahughbetcha Member Posts: 7,801 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hivoltg
    it is......sometimes it is hard to get a reply and i needed one by sunup

KungFu.gif

No kidding, the real experts are on this forum. We got experts on guns, politics, hunting, trucks, food, mama bears, papa bears, baby bears, girls, beer, fishing, dogs, cats, the army, the navy, the marines, tatoos, bows and arrows, tractors, potatoes, tomatos... you name it and we gots the answers here, we got fast and we got with style, even a little opinion thrown in with the facts.Why would anybody go anyplace else to learn about anything?