In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

GOT HIM !!! (photo)

TexasVetTexasVet Member Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2005 in General Discussion

Comments

• RamtinxxlRamtinxxl Member Posts: 9,480
    edited November -1
    Drive-thru lane?

Carrot-Top or Ronnie Mc? Either one a fine hit...
  • MRBEANMRBEAN Member Posts: 562 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Pretty nice looking car. I'm not too fond of redheads either though.[B)]
  • CyclonusCyclonus Member Posts: 2,825
    edited November -1
    HAHA that just reminds me of how much Mcdonalds sucks especially the one in cranberry twp pennsyltuckey theye have to be the only place with reserve parking and I qoute

"Parking for Drived Through Customers Only"

that is simply because they f your order up so often that you have to pull over to go in and complain (at least they were nice enough to give you private parking to do so)

However they really dont have an excuse since noone there is making minimum wage they are all making at least 8$ an hour so they dont have the excuse to be lazy and stupid.

Minimum wage means minimum effort.

Check it out if your ever in that area.

Revenge is a double edged sword that only kills its wielder
  • diver-rigdiver-rig Member Posts: 6,342 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They put those parking spots there for when it takes them forever to give you your food, they don't get killed on their drive up time. When they ask me to please pull up and park and they'll bring it out, I always say, no thanks, I'll wait right here.

Marge: 'Homer, the plant called. They said if you don't show up tomorrow don't bother showing up on Monday.'
    Homer: 'Woo-hoo! Four-day weekend!'
  • RamtinxxlRamtinxxl Member Posts: 9,480
    edited November -1
    Didn't I read about somebody being charged with assault for throwing an Egg McMuffin back through a drive-thru window because it was not done per order?

Maybe they should put those kind of windows like at the drive-thru bank lanes...so no one gets shot for giving poor service.
  • CyclonusCyclonus Member Posts: 2,825
    edited November -1
    yeah i think that happenned in virginia but im not sure.

Revenge is a double edged sword that only kills its wielder
  • BeeramidBeeramid Member, Moderator Posts: 7,264 ******
    edited November -1
    Did someone say "Fast Food?" Guess Ronnie is slowin down in his old age.

Man's last hope... The Star Wars Kid.. Jedi Master!

star_wars_kid.gif
  • MRBEANMRBEAN Member Posts: 562 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If the assault took place in Michigan, it might have been my cousin. He makes wierd orders and has a short fuse. Bad combination for minimum wage OR $8/hr