In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I'm not a brown-noser

MRBEANMRBEAN Member Posts: 562 ✭✭✭
edited April 2005 in General Discussion
However, in my short time here thusfar, I thoroughly enjoy reading the majority of these posts. I'm obviously already addicted and opionated (maybe too much so). Why else would I spend the wee hours reading instead of sleeping? What's even more frightening, is I kind all of you entertaining like you're here to amuse me.[B)]

Comments

• Options
    hughbetchahughbetcha Member Posts: 7,801 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Amusing, you find us Amusing? Like we're clowns here for your amusement, like we're something to laugh at, something for you to entertain yourself with,huh, is that what you think, that we're some kind of variety show, some kind of freak show with dancing bears and dogs and prancing ponies that just cavort around for your pleasure while you sit there in your chair and chuckle away at our antics as if we were jesters in your court with nothing better to do than to make fools of ourselves in some insane effort to make you smile? Is that what you think we are huh?
  • Options
    dongizmodongizmo Member Posts: 14,477 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hughbetcha
    Amusing, you find us Amusing? Like we're clowns here for your amusement, like we're something to laugh at, something for you to entertain yourself with,huh, is that what you think, that we're some kind of variety show, some kind of freak show with dancing bears and dogs and prancing ponies that just cavort around for your pleasure while you sit there in your chair and chuckle away at our antics as if we were jesters in your court with nothing better to do than to make fools of ourselves in some insane effort to make you smile? Is that what you think we are huh?

I like dancing bears[:D][:0]
    Don

Gizmogizmo.gif
    eng.JPG
    http://home.comcast.net/~dgarriott/guns.html
    Welcome to America...Now speak English.
    ````````````````````````
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.
  • Options
    SteyrmanSteyrman Member Posts: 247 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dongizmo
    I like dancing bears[:D][:0]
    Don

Gizmogizmo.gif
    eng.JPG
    http://home.comcast.net/~dgarriott/guns.html
    Welcome to America...Now speak English.
    ````````````````````````
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.

I always wondered how they got them to do that. I had a teacher once who told me they burned their paws. Hmm....

Yeah, so anyway.

Cheedit.bmp
  • Options
    ElMuertoMonkeyElMuertoMonkey Member Posts: 12,898
    edited November -1
    It's a lot of fun here... but make sure you don't say nothin' off or hughbetcha might shoot you in the foot![:D][:p]
  • Options
    bpostbpost Member Posts: 32,664 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hughbetcha

yup....LOL
  • Options
    guntech59guntech59 Member Posts: 23,187 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I like all of it. From the serious to the ridiculous. And, yes, y'all are VERY amusing most times!

Phil

Good luck and good hunting
  • Options
    Rebel_JamesRebel_James Member Posts: 4,746
    edited November -1
    I'm just here 'cause my wife has the TV locked on...

"THE LIFETIME FOR WOMEN CHANNEL"

WW2Guns005.jpg

"The Greatest Battle Implement Ever Devised!"
    -- Gen. George S. Patton
    referring to the M1 Garand
  • Options
    gun_runnergun_runner Member Posts: 8,999
    edited November -1
    Hey Tommy take it easy.

Good Fella's 101[;)]quote:Originally posted by hughbetcha

Larry
    binladen.gifShowLetter.gif
  • Options
    MRBEANMRBEAN Member Posts: 562 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    So what I wanna know now is, did he re-watch the movie? If it was memory and then some, that's pretty good!Rebel James sorry to hear about your wife's tv habits, but what is sheet wrestling?

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me. Unless a DI gets mad at me.