In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Bike Week?

gbeggrowgbeggrow Member Posts: 5,499
edited March 2006 in General Discussion
Anyone going to Daytona (DIS Speedway and Municipal Stadium) for the Superbike, Supercross, or Flat Track races (and please spare me the "I don't go anymore becuase the yuppie non-hardcore bikers have ruined it by trailering their bikes, and yadda, yadda, yadda routine")? I'll be there "on the clock" but drop me an email if so. Perhaps a meet and greet might be in order.[;)]

Comments

• Options
    HDRIDERHDRIDER Member Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gbeggrow
    Anyone going to Daytona (DIS Speedway and Municipal Stadium) for the Superbike, Supercross, or Flat Track races (and please spare me the "I don't go anymore becuase the yuppie non-hardcore bikers have ruined it by trailering their bikes, and yadda, yadda, yadda routine")? I'll be there "on the clock" but drop me an email if so. Perhaps a meet and greet might be in order.[;)]

I'll be there for the Flat Track races, demo rides and NASCAR museum. The remaining time we will be touring Florida!!![:D]

May trailer, or may ride depending on the weather.

Ride safe