In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

I was salivating for a few seconds but ... (SP89/SW89)

GreenLanternGreenLantern Member Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭
edited January 2002 in General Discussion
I just checked out Special Weapons webpage and I see they're coming out with a SP89 clone. Then when I saw the picture I remembered that they probably wouldn't be able to a shroud over the barrel!!!! Also, they gotta trim the weight to 50oz so I'm kind of wondering about durability. Though they are known for making a high quality weapon.My first attempt at posting a url too so here goes!SW89

Comments

• Options
    kimberkidkimberkid Member Posts: 8,857 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    GL!Will they be able to put a rear sight on it with the weight limit? You know, they could always make it out of Titanimum ... but then who could afford it!How do you post a URL like that???Tkanks,kk
    GUN CONTROL: If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!kimberkid@gunbroker.zzn.com
    If you really desire something, you'll find a way ?
    ? otherwise, you'll find an excuse.
  • Options
    GreenLanternGreenLantern Member Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Regardless of what they make it out off I still wouldn't like the looks of it without the normal shroud around the barrel. Don't know about the r-site but I gotta bet they'll put one on it. SW LLC's website usually lacks a lot of polish so I'm not surprised they didn't mention anything about it. Plus, that photo is most likey no where near the finished product.Go to the FAQ, then click on the link"Can I add HTML to my messages?"It'll take you down to a section called "Using HTML and/or UBB Code"Then click on the "Listed Here" linkOr then again, you can just click Here :-)[This message has been edited by GreenLantern (edited 01-30-2002).]