In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Federal Arms

idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
edited January 2002 in General Discussion
I've been looking to replace an OEM barrel with an aftermarket barrel. Can anyone tell me anything about the quality of Federal Arms Glock barrels?

Comments

• njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    Ids: That's what I replaced my Glock 27 .40 cal barrel with......a Federal SS .357Sig barrel. It's been flawless so far!Go for it.-Charlie
    It's the stuff dreams are made of AngelNRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com
  • Spring CreekSpring Creek Member Posts: 1,260
    edited November -1
    Does Federal Arms have a web site?SUPPORT THE NRA!
  • alledanalledan Member Posts: 19,541
    edited November -1
    They have a site but there is nothing there.
  • idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was checking out www.lonewolfdist.com when I found the Federal barrels. They seem most economical so I wanted to find out if the quality was still there.
  • kimberkidkimberkid Member Posts: 8,857 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I put the threaded style FAC barrel with the profile matching comp on my G-21, besides being waaaay cooler, group size 1/3 smaller, less felt recoil/muzzel rise AND I can shoot my lead re-loads for $0.06 per shot! Talk about a win-win situation!
    GUN CONTROL: If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!kimberkid@gunbroker.zzn.com
    If you really desire something, you'll find a way ?
    ? otherwise, you'll find an excuse.
  • lrarmsxlrarmsx Member Posts: 791 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I just got some of their barrels in this week. I didn't realize they were made in Korea. They look good. I'd just never seen anything in their advertising that indicated that they were made anywhere, but here.
  • JustCJustC Member Posts: 16,056 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    idsman75, I don't know if it will help, but, I saw them in cheaper than dirt for $79 (replacement/ported/threaded)
  • idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    JustC--Thanks for the info!