In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

The Dreaded Non Shipping Donors List

wipalawipala Member Posts: 11,068
edited February 2003 in General Discussion
I have in my possession a list of donors who did not follow up their donation for the giveaway. This list consists of 11 people who I will not list here. If you have any doubt about whether or not your item was received post the question here and I will respond If yours didn't arrive I will email you and let you know If it did I will let you know. At no time will anyone s name be put up who didn't follow through. I will not embarass you that way.

Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: And he that hath no sword,let him sell his garment, and buy one

Comments

• MercuryMercury Member Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I confess I am still trying to find some software for the giveaway......have patience. I'm just slow, not a deadbeat. :)

Merc

NO! You may not have my guns! Now go crawl back into your hole!

"Tolerating things you may not necessarily like is part of being free" - Larry Flynt
  • MercuryMercury Member Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hehehe......I post this, then I started reading my emails, and found an email from Rosie saying basically, "Don't worry about it, you tried" :) The email was actually sent earlier this evening, before I posted!

Well.......dammit......I'll send something! I said I would.....I'll find something for his computer...

Merc (who can't believe that someone doesn't have SOME sort of videogame in this day and age!)

[:D][:D][:D][:D]

NO! You may not have my guns! Now go crawl back into your hole!

"Tolerating things you may not necessarily like is part of being free" - Larry Flynt
  • elect1mikeelect1mike Member Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I am sure my stuff got there but send me a email to make sure.

bull.txt
    col elect1mike Illinois
    volinters RRG
    O give me a home where no democrats roam
  • papaw alpapaw al Member Posts: 300 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Will you send and advise that my scope got there.Thanks,Papaw al
  • offerorofferor Member Posts: 8,625 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't need any notice unless Rosie DIDN'T receive the leather fanny pack I sent him.

Life NRA Member

T. Jefferson: "[When doing Constitutional interpretation], let us [go] back to the time when [it] was adopted. [Rather than] invent a meaning [let us] conform to the probable one in which it was passed."
  • interstatepawnllcinterstatepawnllc Member Posts: 9,390
    edited November -1
    Please let me know if the Ruger NIB Vaquero was received. Thanks!

"If your gonna be stupid, go find a democrat."