In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Will illegal aliens be boycotting emergency rooms

get_involvedget_involved Member Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2006 in General Discussion
That would save the taxpayers a few million dollars.

Comments

• COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    ...yeah, and since the illegals in the emergecy room are there to get their bullet holes plugged up, after Pedro busted a cap on him...and to get their guts stuffed back in, after Jaunita sliced them out after catching Cocheta in bed with him, it may not go so well for them, aint no way their going to stay away from a hospital....[:D]

35501_SP.jpg

ani-texas-flag.gif
  • nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 35,988 ******
    edited November -1
    Dawnie will be going to work at the emergency room in the morning. I will ask her if the illegals stayed away.
  • CLINTFCLINTF Member Posts: 735 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I really hope so!!!
  • AlbertLumAlbertLum Member Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    they will be boycotting the schools in LA, the district has told them to go protest and be....illegal
  • Veendam1Veendam1 Member Posts: 72 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    If only they would boycott the gas stations! It would give us a good idea how much less fuel the U.S. consumed if all the illegals went back home.[:D] Not to mention social services, health insurance, fish & game, etc.
  • get_involvedget_involved Member Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by CLINTF
    I really hope so!!!

But what if Maria starts to have labor pains or Pedro sprains a ankle walking in the march?