In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Winner of Giveaway just because we can

TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
edited July 2009 in General Discussion
[img][/img]knife003.jpg

Mauser 54 you were the winner and thanks to all that entered, Please send you info so I can get it mailed out.

PS I just wanted to have a giveaway not a battle, if you don't like the rules don't enter. It was suppose to be fun and not a * fest and thanks to all that defended the drawings. Have fun and enjoy it's always nice to win something. [:D]
Ps Don no the chair was not in the drawing and did you notice I said Chair[:D][}:)]

Comments

• Options
    dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,941 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fshfndr
    [img][/img]knife003.jpg

Mauser 54 you were the winner and thanks to all that entered, Please send you info so I can get it mailed out.

PS I just wanted to have a giveaway not a battle, if you don't like the rules don't enter. It was suppose to be fun and not a * fest and thanks to all that defended the drawings. Have fun and enjoy it's always nice to win something. [:D]
    Ps Don no the chair was not in the drawing and did you notice I said Chair[:D][}:)]

You had a giveaway? Don
  • Options
    Duce1Duce1 Member Posts: 9,329
    edited November -1
    fshfndr thank you for having a good giveaway. I apologize for the others for the way it went .

Your a good man in my book .
  • Options
    dan kellydan kelly Member Posts: 9,799
    edited November -1
    [:0][?] what happened to the give away thread[?]

surely it didnt get poofed?[:(]

geez, how can a giveaway get into trouble?
  • Options
    mauser54mauser54 Member Posts: 3,733
    edited November -1
    Awesome, Thanks![:D][:D] Address sent to ya. Yes Don, I had 2 giveaways this past spring.[;)]