In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Oh....I am breaking SEVERAL of my rules!!!!

Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,614 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2007 in General Discussion
You guys know how I HATE girlie pics!!!! A friend of mine found something at an estate sale and has asked me to help him out. He is in the Army (medic) and is out of town a great deal. He isn't in a position to answer questions and take care of any "on line" business....so he asked me to help.

TWO PLAYBOY MAGAZINES!!!! They are the Anna Nicole Smith and should bring top dollar if sold at this time. Since I like the guy a great deal and understand how his schedule is I have agreed to help him out.

I just thought I would let you guys know.....I have my foot in my mouth for the time being. AND...if you want a link to the auction you can e-mail me and I will get it to you. which brings up the SECOND rule I am breaking....I have really tried not to list things on THAT place's site....but I know Gun Broker is not the place for this "stuff."

PLEASE!!!! Lets keep this place as clean as possible....while at the same time I know I am about to be rheamed by you guys!!!!!
LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com

Comments