In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Any one here?

fu007danfu007dan Member Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2007 in General Discussion
Own a mini cooper? I'm thinking of trading my Honda in for one. They're quick, small, good gas mileage. I don't have a large family or anything so thats not too much of an issue.

Comments

• Options
    frankcastle13frankcastle13 Member Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah but they're ugly. If u want a small ugly car thats good on gas, buy a Geo Metro.
  • Options
    hisbigbootygirlhisbigbootygirl Member Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    they are smaller than small. my boyfriends dad has one and i'm a little person but i bearly fit in the back. they are rediculously small!
  • Options
    LaidbackDanLaidbackDan Member Posts: 13,143 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There OK but I don't think I could get used to having to wear those big floppy shoes and a red nose every time I drove it.

Besides you would have all these other guys wanting a ride[:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)][:o)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    They're not that small actually inside. I actually sat in the back all that yesterday.
  • Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    i want to cram a 426 hemi in the back of one
  • Options
    Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
  • Options
    hisbigbootygirlhisbigbootygirl Member Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fu007dan
    They're not that small actually inside. I actually sat in the back all that yesterday.

are u kidding? i'm 5ft. tall maybe(yea, i know) and when sitting in the back seat, my feet were under the front seat.

cute but not practicle.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well, I'm 6' 2" and I was much more comfortable in the backseat than I was in the back of any of the new mustangs.
  • Options
    SuburbanNoizeSuburbanNoize Member Posts: 10,142
    edited November -1
    my buddy Corey Gambacorta, (Owner of all the gambacorta Dealerships in delaware) had one and it was nice, im a big guy and it wasnt that bad in the front or the back, though the one he was criving had the speedometer in the middle of the dashboard, that was a little awkward.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yeah, they all have that big * speedometer (thats even what the sales guy called it)