In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Here's a whole bunch of corrupt slobs!

DocDoc Member Posts: 13,899 ✭✭✭
edited May 2007 in General Discussion
....................................................................................................
Too old to live...too young to die...

Comments

• Mr. GunzMr. Gunz Member Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • sig232sig232 Member Posts: 8,018
    edited November -1
    Most of what police do is great work! They don't get credit for the good work they do.

Our young have been raised to resent authority, So many folks have a problem with that authority figure that is standing by to kick their butts if they get out of line. They will poke a stick at the police and the department at every chance they get and always have that one story to present where one cop in a thousand was dirty.

Most of us live our lives and have very little interaction with the police because we don't do the drug thing, are honest and work for a living and don't get sh..it faced and try to drive.

I for one take my hat off to the police and am darn happy they are there if I need to make that call. We have a great force in my city and county and I support them completely.