In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

prayer please!

mp5shootermp5shooter Member Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2007 in General Discussion
my sister in law has had cancer for almost 2 years now. after 13 months of kemo, the cancer is still there. she has been on kemo for about 3 months again. the doctors told her today that there is nothing more that they can do. it has spread into her left breast and around her lung, and is cutting off the circulation to her left arm. the cancer originally started in her left shoulder and back. they told her to set up hospice. they also stopped the kemo and started radiation to keep her comfortable. her name is Dawn Krzeimen and she has 2 children, Gunner is 9 and Daphnie is 8, and they should not grow up with out a mother. i was 10 myself when i lost my dad so i now the pain they will go through. Dawn is only 37 and has been married to Damien for 15 years. Please her Dawn and her family in your prayers.

thank you

Comments