In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Typical Black Chicago Preacher (?)

kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
edited May 2007 in General Discussion
Calls to "snuff out" local gun shop owner. You guessed it...****** Jack was there too. Why does that not surprise the common American?
Courtesy of Hannity and Colmes at Fox News
What's next?

Comments

• Options
    ElMuertoMonkeyElMuertoMonkey Member Posts: 12,898
    edited November -1
    I'm sorry, but I couldn't help laughing at this one.

Only the stereotypical idiotic Jesse Jackson type of black person would be so stupid as to call for people to "snuff out" a gun store owner.

Did it not occur to them that he is likely the best armed, most prepared target in the neighborhood?

And what are they gonna take him out with? Spears? Shock absorbers? Their bare hands?

I'd tell them to think before engaging their mouths, but I'm not sure they possess the IQ necessary to perform the former.[}:)]
  • Options
    sig232sig232 Member Posts: 8,018
    edited November -1
    [:D][:D][:D] Are they creating another "Chocolate City!"
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Anyone who knows their kind, or who has lived as an adult thorough the 60s and 70s knows for certain that they are a danger to our citizens. These people honor murderers and the most repulsive scum of mankind. It's best to keep them on the skyline.
    What's next?
  • Options
    DocDoc Member Posts: 13,899 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Do most black preachers in Chicago advocate murder? If not, your title for this thread is not correct.

Your posts are getting a little borderline. Please watch the race-based rhetoric.
    ....................................................................................................
    Too old to live...too young to die...
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by SaxonPig
    Do most black preachers in Chicago advocate murder? If not, your title for this thread is not correct.

Your posts are getting a little borderline. Please watch the race-based rhetoric.

You are right Saxon Pig. Which is why I put the question mark there as a correction. It was to signify that Chicago's black separatist preachers like this one, and Obama's preacher stay in the news. They along with a host of other black preachers like Reverand Sharpton, Reverand Jackson, Reverand Farakhan, Reverand Malcom, etc. need to be seen by the public for what they represent, and where they intend to take America. Now with your inquiry, and my response to you, any reader should understand that America has a serious problem with black separatists in America, and that it is prudent to bring this issue to the people in an attempt to keep their kind in the news. If it were not for Fox and forums like this, we'd have a worse problem with censorship yet. Just MHO.
    What's next?
  • Options
    moosehead4355moosehead4355 Member Posts: 8 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Actually, the good Rev. Michael Pfleger is White. The best part of this is that the Archdiocese of Chicago has refused to condemn the good Rev. for his comments. Father Pfleger has made quite a name for himself by championing the typical left-wing ideology by whatever means necessary. While he has done some good for the poor & hungry in his parish, I think he would be able to better serve them by setting a better example and being less controversial. I think he is sincere in his desire to serve his fellow man, but he is severely misguided in his attempts.
    Jim
  • Options
    sotheresothere Member Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by kimi
    quote:Originally posted by SaxonPig

You are right Saxon Pig. Which is why I put the question mark there as a correction. It was to signify that Chicago's black separatist preachers like this one, and Obama's preacher stay in the news. They along with a host of other black preachers like Reverand Sharpton, Reverand Jackson, Reverand Farakhan, Reverand Malcom, etc. need to be seen by the public for what they represent, and where they intend to take America. Now with your inquiry, and my response to you, any reader should understand that America has a serious problem with black separatists in America, and that it is prudent to bring this issue to the people in an attempt to keep their kind in the news. If it were not for Fox and forums like this, we'd have a worse problem with censorship yet. Just MHO.
    Might need the same type of response as the anti cop threads.Perhaps some white supremicist C&P is appropriate????
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by moosehead4355
    Actually, the good Rev. Michael Pfleger is White. The best part of this is that the Archdiocese of Chicago has refused to condemn the good Rev. for his comments. Father Pfleger has made quite a name for himself by championing the typical left-wing ideology by whatever means necessary. While he has done some good for the poor & hungry in his parish, I think he would be able to better serve them by setting a better example and being less controversial. I think he is sincere in his desire to serve his fellow man, but he is severely misguided in his attempts.
    Jim

Thank you for the insight.
    What's next?