In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Black Racist Sonny Carson

kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
edited May 2007 in General Discussion
New York City: Racist Blacks argue with Whites in NYC to rename a street in Brooklyn after a criminal and confirmed black supremacist Sonny Carson. You'd a been proud of those New Yorkers who shut up their opposition by saying "NO" 25 to 15...in a city that glorifies the likes of Malcom "X". Homey Carson had about 150 loud, screaming supporters. I did not see Homey Jack.
Thank Fox News
What's next?

Comments

• sig232sig232 Member Posts: 8,018
    edited November -1
    I thank God I do not live there and did not have to grow in that enviorment.[:D][:0][:0]
  • BigGun74BigGun74 Member Posts: 189 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The fact that you could only get 150 supporters to show up in New York probably demonstrates how fringe an issue it was. In a city the size of New York you can and will get 150 screaming supporters to show up to support a rally for anything you can think of. Even better you can have a rally the next day in opposition and the same 150 people will be there to support your opposition rally.
  • ElMuertoMonkeyElMuertoMonkey Member Posts: 12,898
    edited November -1
    I'm still waiting for those half-Samoan, half-Portugese hatemongers to rear their ugly heads.
  • kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by BigGun74
    The fact that you could only get 150 supporters to show up in New York probably demonstrates how fringe an issue it was. In a city the size of New York you can and will get 150 screaming supporters to show up to support a rally for anything you can think of. Even better you can have a rally the next day in opposition and the same 150 people will be there to support your opposition rally.

The 150 was in the council's chambers. [:D]
    What's next?
  • OJMayoOJMayo Member Posts: 704 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ElMuertoMonkey
    I'm still waiting for those half-Samoan, half-Portugese hatemongers to rear their ugly heads.

go to hawaii, that place is full of them. they are the most racist, hatefilled, bigoted people i have ever known.