In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

our liberal mayor is..

skeens41skeens41 Member Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2008 in General Discussion
hosting the annual muslim confrence in columbus this week. they say around thirty thousand will attend from around the country. speaking about all the issues that face them these days.[:(][8][:(!]

Comments

• Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,313 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    quote:speaking about all the issues that face them these daysYeah, hopefully they will be discussing atomic weapons.
  • duckhunterduckhunter Member Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    A free country with freedom of religion. If they don't let them have a convention, they can't let anyone else.

I'll take the freedom.
  • skeens41skeens41 Member Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by duckhunter
    What state??

ohio! i dont mind the gathering, its just that they want to have footbaths and other "requirements" for their religion, put on the taxpayers. i also love my freedom and rights, and i have a right not to pay for their bullpoop !

don't space out banned words. it will only get the post or you deleted. it's a rule. danny
  • brickmaster1248brickmaster1248 Member Posts: 3,344
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by skeens41
    quote:Originally posted by duckhunter
    What state??

ohio! i dont mind the gathering, its just that they want to have footbaths and other "requirements" for their religion, put on the taxpayers. i also love my freedom and rights, and i have a right not to pay for their bullpoop !

+1
  • dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    its just that they want to have footbaths and other "requirements" for their religion, put on the taxpayers.

We agree on that.
  • RockatanskyRockatansky Member Posts: 11,175
    edited November -1

ohio! i dont mind the gathering, its just that they want to have footbaths and other "requirements" for their religion, put on the taxpayers.

Are there any references of them demanding this kind of stuff?