In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

ever wonder?

maggiethecatmaggiethecat Member Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2003 in General Discussion
What a long strange trip its been, sippin life from a 40oz bottle of sin.

Comments

• maggiethecatmaggiethecat Member Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ever wonder why some people will put a post up here on the general discussion board but not really say anything even though they seem to ramble on about nothing important to anyone in the world. i mean sometimes its ok when people ramble but usually it just bugs people. i knew a guy who rambled alot but i told him i didnt like it when he did it so he said he would stop rambling and he hasnt said a word in many moons.

SGT USMC

The greatest happiness is to see your enemy scattered before you, to see his village in ashes, and to gather to your bed his wives and daughters.-Genghis Khan 1226
  • dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    If that's all it takes, I'll try it at work![:p] No one there ever shuts up![:D]

Measure twice, cut once.
    calipers_open_close_md_wht.gif
    Empty the clip!
    smoking_gun_md_wht.gif
  • paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
    edited November -1
    Ah quit your rambling!!!!![:D][:D][:D]

pablue.gif

To Ride, shoot straight,and speak the truth
    This was the Ancient law of Youth
    Old times are past, old times are done:
    But the Law runs true, O little son!
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    So where is it written that you have to "say something" in a post?...General discussion can mean anything from the weather to toe jam....and everything inbetween....
    So let them "ramble".....If I dont want to read it, I dont....

Cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion
  • bartobarto Member Posts: 4,734 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The first post could be construed as a ramble, imo.
    [;)][;)]barto

I didn't do it and I got witnesses!!
  • pikeal1pikeal1 Member Posts: 2,707
    edited November -1
    Me thinks that maggiethecat was just rambling about rambling and didn't really have much to say...but then again...a lot of people here don't have much to say and just say for the sake of saying something. Hell, I don't have much to say most of the times and post anyway. If i see something that looks like too much of a ramble, I just hit the back button on my browser and move on the next ramble. Oh well...to each their own. [:p]

"The only way American citizens can adequately be protected from terror and violence is when" those in authority protect us from those who would harm us, instead of protecting us from ourselves.
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It has been a while since I have seen a post say so little.

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • dakotashooter2dakotashooter2 Member Posts: 6,186
    edited November -1
    Just felt the need to correct you BlackRoses. Toe jam IS everything in between.