In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Vote Saddam

bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,675 ✭✭✭
edited April 2003 in General Discussion
votesaddam.JPG
Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.

Comments

• HappyNanoqHappyNanoq Member Posts: 12,023
    edited November -1
    Is this why there were so many recounts in Flor'da ??
    whatthe1.jpg

Don't do anything that I've allready done - That'd be just plain STOOOOOOPID.
  • nordnord Member Posts: 6,106
    edited November -1
    You almost got it right, Happy...

The correct version has straight lines and easy to understand instructions. The problem was that it didn't have pictures and was printed in english. That's way over the heads of a good portion of the Florida population.

First day of April, 6 inches of fresh snow, 19 degrees as I write. Robins are hiding in our basement window wells. Hope things in sunny Greenland are more balmy.

Nord
  • salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I like that florida ballot. That whole business that the ballot was confusing was such a farce. I remember giving my 4th grade neice a copy of the actual ballot, and I asked her to vote for Gore(I had to tell he she wouldnt get in trouble). In two seconds she voted correctly. I then asked my niece in first grade to do the same thing-took her about ten seconds, but she also voted correctly.

"It is important, that the habits of thinking in a free country should inspire caution in those entrusted with its administration, to confine themselves within their constitutional spheres, avoiding in the exercise of the powers of one department to encroach upon another. The spirit of encroachment tends to consolidate the powers of all the departments into one, and thus to create, whatever the form of government, a real despotism.."
    -George Washington
  • HappyNanoqHappyNanoq Member Posts: 12,023
    edited November -1
    Nord and Salzo:
    Yup, I know this wasn't the right ballot [;)]
    I think I got this joke-ballot when they were doing one of their last recounts. [:o)]

A fun and sad story - the recount thing.
    But just thought you might like it eventhough =o)

Definately no pun intended for you in Florida. [:D]

Happy hunting to all of you.