In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Open Invitation to SHOOT!

MercuryMercury Member Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭
edited April 2003 in General Discussion
If any Gunbroker members are near Tucson or are traveling through, and want to shoot, let me know!

The few people here that like to shoot don't like to shoot as much as I do!

So.......if you are in the area, or are traveling through.....let's go make some noise!

Merc

NO! You may not have my guns! Now go crawl back into your hole!

"Tolerating things you may not necessarily like is part of being free" - Larry Flynt

Comments

• familyguyfamilyguy Member Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Merc - consider the offer open if you ever get up to the valley. You'd think in such a gun-friendly state I could find more people. At least you know I'll have the good manners not to smoke....[:D]

Got a new gun for my ex-wife.....pretty good trade, huh?
  • rldowns3rldowns3 Member Posts: 6,096
    edited November -1
    It's too bad they closed up the two best open areas to go and shoot, Jomax road and behind the dam at the end of North 67th ave.
  • kingjoeykingjoey Member Posts: 8,636
    edited November -1
    Rich, did you ever go to Table Mesa Rd out by New River? They got a couple cars and stuff to shoot back there.

Love them Beavers
    orst-title-1.gif

SUPPORT THE I.N.S. , THE COUNTRY THEY SAVE COULD BE YOUR OWN
  • 22WRF22WRF Member Posts: 3,385
    edited November -1
    Merc
    Is the Public Range @ Tucson Mt Park (A Mt.) still open???
    I shot there when I was stationed there in the late 60's

Snake.gif
    underwaysm.gif
    SOLD MY COW SO I DON'T NEED YOUR BULL
    A Grumpy Old Man
  • rldowns3rldowns3 Member Posts: 6,096
    edited November -1
    no, never went there KJ, I found me a new spot along I-87 towards Payson. It's a spot right at mile marker 101 I think, I'm pretty sure it was 101, haven't been there in 2 years since I moved to South Carolina, it's a dry river bed back off of the road between Sunflower and Jakes Corner.

Started going out there once they closed Jomax road off to shooters nust north of Sun City. Then they closed up the flood dam at the north end of 67th ave right where 67th ended in dirt. That really pissed me off LOL. It seems like a few people out there have adopted the attitude of "we don't have to take their guns, just all the spots they are allowed to shoot them at."
  • MercuryMercury Member Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nope.......I don't think it has been open for YEARS. It is all built up with houses now. Sigh.

Merc

Who is going shooting Monday! Woohooo!

NO! You may not have my guns! Now go crawl back into your hole!

"Tolerating things you may not necessarily like is part of being free" - Larry Flynt