In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

selling

gumbo1gumbo1 Member Posts: 6 ✭✭
edited March 2009 in General Discussion
As I have never sold a gun on here, I take it I just list it, and when it sells, the buyer will have a FFL dealer to send me a copy of his FFL, signed in ink. I then take the gun and copy of FFL to UPS, show them the copy, pay for shipping and thats it. Is this about the jist of it?

I love freedom, cause a chained dog ain't happy. A southern born child living behind enemy lines in occupied territory

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    i am new to gunbroker, how hard is it to sell as an individual?

how can I ship?

Are people very reluctant to buy from a person?

Any tips wld be appreciated
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hello, can someone tell me if an FFL is required to sell extra primers on GB? Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    NO FFL required on (Rifle-Pistol) Bullets, Primers, Powder- but selling to some states have restrictions. Check your laws before shipping.

ADD-
    Welcome
    So you know Just in Case, It needs to be done on the "Auction side" of Gunbroker. Not in the forums.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thank you for the fast reply. Where would b the best palce to find information for shipping/selling from missouri? Thanks again.
  • Options
    FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Shipping from MO your best bet will be UPS.

Shipping To- Is where you need to do the homework Some places in CA, NY, NJ etc have Local restrictions.

Others here can point you to the right ATF web site page to keep you out of trouble. I know It's a minor thing, but this day and age you have to cover your butt!