In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

+Another with tax problems

TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
edited March 2009 in General Discussion
Sebelius corrects tax returns for three years

Kansas Gov. Kathleen Sebelius. President Barack Obama's nominee to become secretary of health and human services, has corrected three years worth of tax returns after finding "unintentional errors."

Comments

• Options
    BlairweescotBlairweescot Member Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What the F!

It's clear that only the Common Folk need to worry about violating tax law. The well-heeled and select Elite are above this petty stuff. Let 'em eat cake
  • Options
    MBKMBK Member Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Someone said, " If Obama appoints about a million well off Demorcats to Cabinet jobs, the Nation's deficit will be fixed."
  • Options
    BlairweescotBlairweescot Member Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Did that someone pay their taxes?
  • Options
    Old-ColtsOld-Colts Member Posts: 22,700 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    And to think my 93 year old aunt had to pay a penalty this year because she had under withheld and hadn't made quarterly payments in 2008 to help offset it! [:(!]

If you can't feel the music; it's only pink noise!

• Options
    remingtonoaksremingtonoaks Member Posts: 26,251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think I will become a flaming liberal, Just think of all the money that I will save in taxes
  • Options
    kristovkristov Member Posts: 6,633
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by remingtonoaks
    I think I will become a flaming liberal, Just think of all the money that I will save in taxes

quote:Originally posted by spanielsells
    quote:Originally posted by kristov
    Are any Democrats paying taxes? I want to know how the hell they have been getting away with it because I want in on the action, even if I have to switch my political parties to do it!
    It involves giving up your guns, and not just transferring them to a friend or family member.

Still interested?
  • Options
    hawkeye6020hawkeye6020 Member Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    somehow I just knew that was coming.