In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Another tax cheat!

17tobyracing17tobyracing Member Posts: 3,429 ✭✭
edited March 2009 in General Discussion
Kathleen Sebelius, Kansas Governor and Obama's choice for Secretary of Health and Human Services, owes back taxes! Now, this is more "Change" we can believe in...[V]

Comments

• spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    how dare you slur our illustrious leader in chief of the glorious state of Kansas...who along with its enlightened legislature welcomes the illegals of the world with open arms & wallets & has taken in a short time this state from a positions of surplus finances to a state of large deficit.......this & her tax ERROR makes her perfectly suitable for the glorious reign of the world's new emperor......now my wife & i are middle class taxpayers that PAY a professional accountant every year TO GET IT RIGHT...obviously politicians aren't making enough money to afford this basic annual service...........................
  • dongilldongill Member Posts: 2,640
    edited November -1
    To be a member of Obama'[}:)]s cabinet you have to be a TAX EVADER!
  • dan kellydan kelly Member Posts: 9,799
    edited November -1
    it sure seems like everyone he picks owes tax money...i wonder how long it will be before they`re saying they need a pay rise because they don`t earn enough to pay their taxes?

something like that here would get the politician facing tax avoidance charges in federal court,and some heavy duty fines...and they would also be expected to resign...they would go,the easy way(volunteer) or the hard way(be told they`re sacked) either way they would be looking for another job![}:)]

i wonder what obama would do if all his picks had to get out of politics for being tax cheats?...he`d be mighty lonely[:)]
  • lindalecowboylindalecowboy Member Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It must be a condition of employment with bammy. Far too many have had the issue and he doesn't have enough sense to ask before he appoints one, "do you owe taxes?"
  • Old-ColtsOld-Colts Member Posts: 22,700 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They just need to switch her over to the Treasury now to help little Timmy; perfect fit!

If you can't feel the music; it's only pink noise!