In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Here is a three stone diamond ring....NO RESERVE!

Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,616 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2009 in General Discussion
It is 14k and the diamonds are real......just in time for Christmas!!! Since it is a no reserve auction you guys could snag a real deal on this!

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=148738768
LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com

Comments

• jesnlsnjesnlsn Member Posts: 881 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    there may be others hesitant to say this.

I feel you are abusing this forum, it's a gun forum, not a pawn shop.

bad enough people always promoting their auctions on here, but this is really over the top.

you shouldn't be allowed special privilege cuz you're female.

otherwise I"m gonna start advertising for shoing business on here.

please don't be offended. (much)
  • BeeramidBeeramid Member, Moderator Posts: 7,264 ******
    edited November -1
    Buzz off! Her posts are within forum guidelines, nothing prohibits anyone from promoting the auction side of gunbroker.
  • Jacob2008Jacob2008 Member Posts: 19,528 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by jesnlsn
    there may be others hesitant to say this.

I feel you are abusing this forum, it's a gun forum, not a pawn shop.

bad enough people always promoting their auctions on here, but this is really over the top.

you shouldn't be allowed special privilege cuz you're female.

otherwise I"m gonna start advertising for shoing business on here.

please don't be offended. (much)
    go lay down. There is a spot to put it on the auction, therefore she can post it if she wants.. Cry a river.

Advertise all you want, but if you dont link an auction to it and deal through gunbroker, dont expect to be here long.

Its not a pawn shop. Its selling things on GunBroker. Pawn shop would be "I have this for sale but im not going to sell it on here to avoid paying them their fee.. EMAIL ME"

Sheesh. Just cant please some people
    edited November -1
    hey, you're the moderator not me, if you dont' mind this turning into ebay or backpage then fine, it's your guys' business.

I just find it slightly annoying to be reading ads for diamond rings in a forum posted "general discussion".

If I"m in the minority here then that is fine, but last time I checked it was a (sort of) free country.

tried not to be rude in my post.

but, I can definitely buzz off, after all, there is a great gun show coming up this weekend.
  • BeeramidBeeramid Member, Moderator Posts: 7,264 ******
    edited November -1
    Who forces you to read the ad's? Nobody.

Where's the gunshow, I haven't been to one in a while. Think we got one coming up in a few week.
  • Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,616 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm not offended....and I really DON'T abuse the site at all. I keep it really simple...I plug the auctions that I post on Gun Broker and I only plug them ONCE! I just paid my Gun Broker fees today:

Dear Locust Fork,

We have charged your credit card for services rendered. This charge will
    show up on your credit card statement under the name GunBroker.com.

Amount: $567.33
    Approval Code: 006771
    Card Number: ************0381 (only the last 4 digits are shown for
    security reasons)
    Our Reference Number: 97196B39B109D28328

We appreciate your continued patronage of GunBroker.com!

I'm not mad at you for your oppinion.....not at all.
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com
    edited November -1
    you have a point, I dont' have to read it.

just my opinion, sorry.

dec 4 5 6 crossroads in phoenix, walk in with cash, walk out with new tools, you have to still love america. (or parts of it)
    edited November -1
    LF,

it appears I owe you an apology, since you are paying about 1000 times what I am, as I only buy on here not sell.

sorry, the ring thing just hit me wrong, i"ll shutup now before I get dogpiled on by all your valient knights!
  • Mr. FriendlyMr. Friendly Member Posts: 7,981
    edited November -1
    LF,

it appears I owe you an apology, since you are paying about 1000 times what I am, as I only buy on here not sell.

sorry, the ring thing just hit me wrong, i"ll shutup now before I get dogpiled on by all your valient knights!
    Hey, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I love the fact that she promotes her auctions as it gives me a chance to see something I may otherwise miss.

If you met her you would love her as well, she is a great lady.
    edited November -1
    LF,

Sorry pal. I'm just protective of Kasey.. She tries SO SO SO hard to help everyone and give people great deals.. she starts 99% of her auctions at .01 no reserve..

how many people do you know have the nads to do that?

Shes such a nice lady!
  • mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November -1
    Will it fit the ring finger on Coral's left hand? This could be your big chance Jacob [;)].
  • Mr. FriendlyMr. Friendly Member Posts: 7,981
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mark christian
    Will it fit the ring finger on Coral's left hand? This could be your big chance Jacob [;)].
    lmao, oh boy what a pair that would be. You better start working some serious ot j AND get a couple more jobs [:D]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Friendly
    quote:Originally posted by mark christian
    lmao, oh boy what a pair that would be. You better start working some serious ot j AND get a couple more jobs [:D]
    I could probably do the first one.. But I'd be broke after that [:D][:D][:D][:D][}:)][}:)]
  • Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,616 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Its really ok.....I understand.

Thank you everyone....you guys are sweetie pies!
  • BHAVINBHAVIN Member Posts: 3,490 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I too am highly offended that Kasey plugged this ring![:D] My wife just mentioned not 20 minutes ago that she would like a 3 stone diamond ring for her right hand. Now I have to watch this auction.[;)] Have you been on the phone with my wife Kasey? Somehow I sense a conspiracy!
  • MMOMEQ-55MMOMEQ-55 Member Posts: 13,134
    edited November -1
    Bought the misses a ring like this one a couple of years ago. It was 1c total weight and cost me over $1100.00. Great price on this as it looks about the same ring.
  • CaptplaidCaptplaid Member Posts: 20,296 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Brilliant. Offer jewelery on GB.com during the Christmas season.

WHen is a diamond ring not an engagement ring?
  • IAMAHUSKERIAMAHUSKER Member Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    To be honest, I kinda like that fact that she gives us all a heads up about what she is selling. I find the array of things she sells very interesting. Thanks Locust.
  • fideaufideau Member Posts: 11,891 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    As I don't search a lot I like seeing LF's listings. Always look at what she has, it's always nice. Gives me something to think about.
  • ~Mr. Colt .45~~Mr. Colt .45~ Member Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Locust Fork

you guys are sweetie pies!

Ya I know.....(brushes off shoulder) [:D][:D][:D]