In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Cop Killer

kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
edited December 2009 in General Discussion
Latest news is that he is in Renton, WA, and that family and friends have been helping him evade the law. He has supposedly been shot in the stomach. Word is that he made the statement that he was going to kill himself some cops.
What's next?

Comments

• kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He's dead......apparently killed his self......check it out on macon.com
    What's next?
    edited November -1
    News up here right now is blaming Huckabee, and not themselves for letting him go for 15 grand, after eight felonies and child rape. What a bunch of phonies.
    What's next?
  • tomahawktomahawk Member Posts: 11,826
    edited November -1
    shot in the stomach, he is liable to die a slow agonizing death
  • Fly DoctorFly Doctor Member Posts: 5,053
    edited November -1
    Heard on the national news tonight that Huckabee gave the bassturd
    a pardon (commuted sentence) some time back. Got out and was most
    recently being charged with felony rape when he murdered the cops.

Hope he gets a staph infection in that gut and dies a long, painful,
    gut-wrenching death, the SOB. [:(!]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by tomahawk
    shot in the stomach, he is liable to die a slow agonizing death

Wife mentioned the same thing to me less than a minute ago, tomahawk.
    What's next?
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Fly Doctor

I'm hearing that he has had eight felonies agaainst him in Washington since he came "back up here" from Arkansas, and that a child rape is to his credit as well. And, the law let him go yet again.
    What's next?
  • Mr. FriendlyMr. Friendly Member Posts: 7,981
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by kimi

I'm hearing that he has had eight felonies agaainst him in Washington since he came "back up here" from Arkansas, and that a child rape is to his credit as well. And, the law let him go yet again.
    It's going to be kinda hard for the idiots to point fingers at others in this case, if this is indeed the individual who committed this act.

Since Washington (I believe) is fairly liberal, I am sure they will try to say it is the (R's) fault, and none of their own.
  • dfletcherdfletcher Member Posts: 8,162 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I hoped the public gears up for "why the hell are these criminals let loose?" instead of any gun control crap. And I hope the people who helped him get the gun & are hiding him get hooked up too.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Mr. Friendly

It's going to be kinda hard for the idiots to point fingers at others in this case, if this is indeed the individual who committed this act.

Since Washington (I believe) is fairly liberal, I am sure they will try to say it is the (R's) fault, and none of their own.

You will not believe how they are reporting all of this to be Huckabee's fault. They did throw out a comment made by another person as the fault of "the" justice system...in general, if you will. Before the smoke clears on this, Washington officials will likely take more heat than Huckabee, IMO.
    What's next?
  • Mr. FriendlyMr. Friendly Member Posts: 7,981
    edited November -1

You will not believe how they are reporting all of this to be Huckabee's fault. They did throw out a comment made by another person as the fault of "the" justice system...in general, if you will. Before the smoke clears on this, Washington officials will likely take more heat than Huckabee, IMO.
    You know the sad part of this is it could be just about any state. A lot of states give lip service to "tough" laws, etc but the justice system is broken, and badly.

A person should never be put at the mercy of an individual like this whether they be police, or "normal" citizen. If this doesn't show that we are ALL at risk because of our "kindler/gentler" treatment of the poor misunderstood criminal element, I do not know what does.

Sadly I feel they will use this to further crack down on law abiding citizens rights rather than address the real cause of this crime. The blood is undeniably on the governments hands in regards to them allowing a career criminal the chance to wreak further damage to society [V]
  • Duce1Duce1 Member Posts: 9,329
    edited November -1
    Mr. Friendly

Speak for me my friend I am with you on this one .

Only thing I have to add is lets hope that his death is very , very , slow and painful without inuring another cop .
    edited November -1

You know the sad part of this is it could be just about any state. A lot of states give lip service to "tough" laws, etc but the justice system is broken, and badly.

A person should never be put at the mercy of an individual like this whether they be police, or "normal" citizen. If this doesn't show that we are ALL at risk because of our "kindler/gentler" treatment of the poor misunderstood criminal element, I do not know what does.

Sadly I feel they will use this to further crack down on law abiding citizens rights rather than address the real cause of this crime. The blood is undeniably on the governments hands in regards to them allowing a career criminal the chance to wreak further damage to society [V]

I agree about the system being broken.

In the news telecast I watched, they showed a news clip of Huckabee being followed to his car and being grilled. This will sit well with the media and the far left that have this state locked up. I'm hoping this event will be too big for them to dodge.
    What's next?
  • dan kellydan kelly Member Posts: 9,799
    edited November -1
    yep, the blame lies with everyone who had a hand in letting him out of prison!

after the dust settles i wouldn`t mind betting the politicians will start talking tough about making it harder for crimms to be set free among citizens agin, but when it`s all said and done nothing will change! they`ll still let the meanies out, and they will still commit more crimes![:(!][V][V]
  • quickmajikquickmajik Member Posts: 16,324
    edited November -1
    GDSOB, he has earned aquick death...

This is kinda what I was debateing with MRs. OL the other day.. these kinda guys need to die after the first time, and no longer be a bother to the public monetarily or criminally.. I dont want to pay for them to live, only tobe set free again to do what they do..

If there werent billions tied up in it they would be.. It is a ponzy scheme that costs lives every week.. What motivated his release? THE STATES GREED!!!
  • spanielsellsspanielsells Member Posts: 12,498
    edited November -1

It is all Bush's fault.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by dan kelly
    yep, the blame lies with everyone who had a hand in letting him out of prison!

after the dust settles i wouldn`t mind betting the politicians will start talking tough about making it harder for crimms to be set free among citizens agin, but when it`s all said and done nothing will change! they`ll still let the meanies out, and they will still commit more crimes![:(!][V][V]
    Meanwhile, we're going to let terrorists walk free in NYC...
  • Spider7115Spider7115 Member, Moderator Posts: 29,714 ******
    edited November -1
    They need to blow that SOB away. It's reported that he once had his family strip down, telling them the world is going to end and that he is Jesus Christ, meaning that some scummy lawyer (is that redundant?) will go for an insanity defense. [:(!]
  • SuburbanNoizeSuburbanNoize Member Posts: 10,142
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Spider7115
    They need to blow that SOB away. It's reported that he once had his family strip down, telling them the world is going to end and that he is Jesus Christ, meaning that some scummy lawyer (is that redundant?) will go for an insanity defense. [:(!]

they need our Sheriff. Mr Grady Judd. I read an article where his guys had shot this guy like 146 times, reporter asked Judd, "why did they shoot him 146 times?" His answer, "we ran out of bullets".
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by SuburbanNoize
    quote:Originally posted by Spider7115

they need our Sheriff. Mr Grady Judd. I read an article where his guys had shot this guy like 146 times, reporter asked Judd, "why did they shoot him 146 times?" His answer, "we ran out of bullets".

Sounds like a crappy sheriff. Any half-assed sheriff would make sure his men had enough ammo.
  • SuburbanNoizeSuburbanNoize Member Posts: 10,142
    edited November -1
    http://www.snopes.com/crime/cops/judd.asp

My mistake it was 68 times they shot him.
  • chiefrchiefr Member Posts: 13,715 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    As an Arkansan, I am particularily disturbed by this. He was a violent felon, child rapist who was sentenced for 95 years. He should have never been granted clemency. No person in his right mind should reduce sentences for such low life whale sheet, let alone pardon.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by chiefr
    As an Arkansan, I am particularily disturbed by this. He was a violent felon, child rapist who was sentenced for 95 years. He should have never been granted clemency. No person in his right mind should reduce sentences for such low life whale sheet, let alone pardon.

He came back to Washington after Arkansas, and the child rape was in Washington. At least Arkansas kept the guy locked up for many years. In Washington he was still on the street after eight felonies and the rape case. Washington officials were also aware of his Arkansas prison time, and his violent behavior while in prison. So who's more to blame?
    What's next?
  • gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    They didn't let him go, he was out on bail. The question is why didn't they just violate his parole & ship him back to Arkansas?
  • GashaulerGashauler Member Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Heard they killed him this afternoon. When they got to the body he was holding a gun from one of the officers that he killed.
  • arraflipperarraflipper Member Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Maybe when these kind of people are given a pardon, and they get into trouble the person that gave them the pardon should do some time, too. I bet that would stop the officals from giving out stupid pardons.