In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Missing Georga Gal found

ghotie_thumperghotie_thumper Member Posts: 1,561 ✭✭
edited May 2005 in General Discussion
Not you gagirl, the other one. cp/ Ga. bride-to-be
fabricated kidnap tale, police say
Woman surfaces in N.M., reportedly 'needed some time alone'

I bet her fiance breathed a sigh of relief. He was being set up as the prime suspect ala ScottnLacy Peterson style.

Common Sense is an Uncommon Virtue.

Comments

• bsallybsally Member Posts: 3,165
    edited November -1
    Just wake up did ya?[:D][;)]

SALLY
    Committee member-Ducks Unlimited
  • 1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    All they would have had to do days ago was post her picture instead of talking about it, of course now they show a entire book of her pictures

This one is tame compared to most of them, and I am talking about her psycho looking eyes , most pics of her she looks as if they are going to pop out of her skull, she would have been easy to identify

vert.wilbanks.01.ap.jpg
  • idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dang. Looks like the fiance missed that one by a narrow margin.
  • ghotie_thumperghotie_thumper Member Posts: 1,561 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bsally

SALLY

Yes I did in fact just wake up! Rumplstilzkin (sp) got nuthin on me. [8D]
    I can't believe they actually suckered me into believin the guy was guilty[B)].

• Queen of SwordsQueen of Swords Member Posts: 14,355
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ghotie_thumper
    quote:Originally posted by bsally

SALLY

Yes I did in fact just wake up! Rumplstilzkin (sp) got nuthin on me. [8D]
    I can't believe they actually suckered me into believin the guy was guilty[B)].

I think you mean Rip VanWinkle

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it that the former does not submit to hereditary predjudices, but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - Albert E.

On my tombstone:"Keep you eyes on the road, your hands upon the wheel..."the Lizard King
  • cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,401 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Any guy that would fall asleep next to that nut cake is as crazy as she is!

cbxjeff<P>It's too late for me, save yourself. <br>
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • BlckhrnBlckhrn Member Posts: 5,136
    edited November -1
    She looks a little wacked. Trying to remember the joke about the guy who is found crying by his wife on his 20th anniversary. He gets her thinking that he was being all sentimental about their 20 years together. The punch line is him saying. "I would have gotten out of jail today."

Anybody have it?

york.bmp"No taxation without representation, Join the NRA"
  • BlckhrnBlckhrn Member Posts: 5,136
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by idsman75
    Dang. Looks like the fiance missed that one by a narrow margin.

Missed in a good or bad way?

• guntech59guntech59 Member Posts: 23,187 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wouldn't have surprised me if he had killed her. What man hasn't wanted to kill his wife at one time or another?[;)]

Phil

Good luck and good hunting
  • 1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    i can't believe she will not be charged with anything, imagine all the resources spent on her disappearance, the news time alone could have went to someone's missing kid
  • FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    She must be an attention fatlady, 600 guest at the wedding.

sniper.gif
    NRA Life Endowment Member

Soquel.gif
    edited November -1
    Oh, come on, just because she has unusually large brown eyes.

*Note to self*- Perfect "psycho"-look with large brown eyes...

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it that the former does not submit to hereditary predjudices, but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - Albert E.

On my tombstone:"Keep you eyes on the road, your hands upon the wheel..."the Lizard King
  • JamesRKJamesRK Member Posts: 25,670 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Blckhrn
    She looks a little wacked. Trying to remember the joke about the guy who is found crying by his wife on his 20th anniversary. He gets her thinking that he was being all sentimental about their 20 years together. The punch line is him saying. "I would have gotten out of jail today."

Anybody have it?

You trying to think of the song "If I'd shot you when I should have I'd be out by now"? [:)]

01USNoff.bmp02USNesws.jpg03CWO3USN.jpg04USNal.jpg05USNfra.jpg06USNnra.jpg07USNvssa.jpg
    The road to hell is paved with COMPROMISE.
  • shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If I was her fiance I think I would probably make your go missing for real this time.
  • WranglerWrangler Member Posts: 5,788
    edited November -1
    Got to agree with 1911a1fan. That nut-cake wasted valuable resources. She needs to be charged.

"If guns kill people, then I can blame my pencil for my spelling mistakes!" -- Larry the Cable Guy
  • LaidbackDanLaidbackDan Member Posts: 13,143 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hmmm... Do you think that could be Babybear? She kind of disappeared about the same time[:D][:(!][:(!]

americashapeflag.gif
    "If I'm ignorant, that's the first I've heard of it"
  • hughbetchahughbetcha Member Posts: 7,801 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    She headed for Vegas first?? Seems like maybe she wanted to take a couple more spins around the block before she parked the car in the garage. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!
  • buckdeerbuckdeer Member Posts: 260 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    we will see now which of the two is really wacked if he takes her back
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by LaidbackDan
    Hmmm... Do you think that could be Babybear? She kind of disappeared about the same time[:D][:(!][:(!]

americashapeflag.gif
    "If I'm ignorant, that's the first I've heard of it"

I was betting I wouldn't be the only one thinking that, and thanks too, Rcxs ollady, it was meant to be rip van winkle, I told you I just woke up[:)]

I thought the guy looked a little spun but I guess with everyone thinking he'd just off'd his woman, I'd be a little nervous too. I saw a pic of him hugging a family member after he found out the news, I wonder if he runs to take her back?

edited November -1
    No way!!! Surely enough of his friends have gottn to him!!!

• mrs102mrs102 Member Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Deer in the headlights!! Could probably afford to pay a fine. How much does a wedding with 14 bridesmaids and 600 guests cost?

Was only a year ago Audrey Seiler faked her abduction in the Peoples Republic of Madison (WI). She's paying a portion of that big overtime bill for police investigation and was convicted of a misdemeanor.
  • Rebel_JamesRebel_James Member Posts: 4,746
    edited November -1
    buckdeer, are you really Johnnie Cochran's ghost???

"He's wacked if he takes her back!"

WW2Guns005.jpg

"The Greatest Battle Implement Ever Devised!"
    -- Gen. George S. Patton
    referring to the M1 Garand
  • TexasVetTexasVet Member Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wife and I were talking about this yesterday; I said she had another life and boyfriend in the town where she worked which is about 50 miles away.

Wife pooh pooed me on that, said if that was happening she'd tell somebody -- I don't think so, and I wonder if the truth will ever come out.

Her fianc? needs to find another fianc? and flush this one down the crapper.
    edited November -1
    There was a couple of psychologists on TV tonight and they explained everything. I see it clearly now. They said she has "emotional issues" and her inside world doesn't match her outside world which led to a "how did I get here" moment. They said some other psycho-babble stuff too, but I don't remember what it was. The did say we "have to understand" and she is a "victim". So now you know what the real deal is, ease up on the girl.

01USNoff.bmp02USNesws.jpg03CWO3USN.jpg04USNal.jpg05USNfra.jpg06USNnra.jpg07USNvssa.jpg08Tacoma.jpg
  • Night StalkerNight Stalker Member Posts: 11,967
    edited November -1
    As messed up as her actions were, I simply could not find the heart to chrarge her with a crime. Life is tough enough and the media is about to make it much tougher for making * out of them... TBC (to be continued). [:0]

NSDQ!
    www.nightstalkers.com

NS_Crest.jpgr6team.gifAmerican_IR_Flag.jpg

"The Lord knows the way I take, and when He has tested me, I shall come forth as gold" JOB 23:10
  • allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,183 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Charge her and try her.
    I say, six months in jail for the Psycho Woman.
  • Frankie801Frankie801 Member Posts: 13 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    BLKHRN, I think the joke is along the line of:
    A young fella and his younger girlfriend were making out in his car in front of her house one night when her Dad came out and caught them. He * the door open and told the young fella that he was either going to marry his daughter or go to jail. 20 years later, the guy was crying on his anniversary because he would have been getting out of jail that day.[^]
    edited November -1
    quikdraw, you can't go by looks. If you saw my wife, you'd swear she is normal. You might still think that after a short conversation. Hell, there are times I forget she's a psycho.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by JamesRK
    There was a couple of psychologists on TV tonight and they explained everything. I see it clearly now. They said she has "emotional issues" and her inside world doesn't match her outside world which led to a "how did I get here" moment. They said some other psycho-babble stuff too, but I don't remember what it was. The did say we "have to understand" and she is a "victim". So now you know what the real deal is, ease up on the girl.

01USNoff.bmp02USNesws.jpg03CWO3USN.jpg04USNal.jpg05USNfra.jpg06USNnra.jpg07USNvssa.jpg08Tacoma.jpg

How many times in a person's life does the "outside world" not match our idealized "inside world", especially concerning affairs of the heart? Tons. Does this make us all victims? Only in as much as we want to be. The cure is called the reality check.
    The thing that peeves me off about this situation is that there are people out there with legit psychological problems (other than just being in denial), that are getting lumped into the same category as this chick.

• plains scoutplains scout Member Posts: 4,563
    edited November -1
    quote:quikdraw, you can't go by looks. If you saw my wife, you'd swear she is normal. You might still think that after a short conversation. Hell, there are times I forget she's a psycho.

LMAO [:D]

Hey, with 600 invitations, 14 bridesmaids, and 14 groomsmen, I think her husband to be must have been wacko as well!![:p][:0]

My friend is one... who takes me for what I am.
    Henry David Thoreau

"If you do not allow yourself to find a positive way to get through the difficult times, you will become bitter. If you stay bitter, you do not get better." -- Joan Brock
  • TexasVetTexasVet Member Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wife said she heard on the news that this woman had run away from getting married twice before. Anyone else catch that?
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by TexasVet
    Wife said she heard on the news that this woman had run away from getting married twice before. Anyone else catch that?

I just got that one too. Sounds like the local police were even closing up the command posts early after hearing of the stories.
    I heard even the hair sample they found was hers, she cut her hair
    and left it where it could be found. Strange woman, stranger than
    most anyways.

edited November -1
    Just heard they are charging her with filing a false kidnapping incident.
    She could get 5 years...

edited November -1
    Just wondering, at that announcement, why she didn't just go through with the wedding. 600 guests, all bearing gifts...[;)]

edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by quikdraw67
    If daddy was footing the bill on the 600 guest wedding, I think he'd be pretty pissed that little Jenny went whacko and skated.
    I can imagine that a shindig that size would be a down payment on a really really nice house.
    Guess they never heard of a firehouse wedding reception in GA.

"Mongo only pawn in game of life"

75 grand-plus.
    My cousin had 500 at her wedding, and that was just what here mom and dad paid for.

These people are out of their minds. I say put a pig on a spit in the backyard, get a keg or two or three, rent some tables and chairs and some port-a-potties. Voila! Instant reception!

• n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Martha lied about talking to someone and got Jail time.. This moron lied about a kidnapping, bringing in many Law Enforcement people, costing you and I money..PAY IT BACK LADY

yo-yo.gif
  • WranglerWrangler Member Posts: 5,788
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by rcrxs old lady

These people are out of their minds. I say put a pig on a spit in the backyard, get a keg or two or three, rent some tables and chairs and some port-a-potties. Voila! Instant reception!

I wish my wife thought like you!

This crazy woman will probably write a book and get a seven figure deal out of it. [:(!]

"If guns kill people, then I can blame my pencil for my spelling mistakes!" -- Larry the Cable Guy
    edited November -1
    Mike and I have mused about whether or not we should get married, and there are several good reasons on each side. We did decide that if we decide to do it, in leu of gifts, since neither of us is setting up housekeeping, our guests should make a contribution to the charity of their choice, and if they can't pick a charity, to Roswell Park Breast Cancer Reseach Unit.
    However, with all the people Mike knows, and all the people I know, I could easily see 600 people....