In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

No Reply on "Ask the Experts"

beneteaubeneteau Member Posts: 8,553 ✭✭✭
edited April 2005 in General Discussion
I posted a request http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=154879(What are they worth?) yesterday on the "Ask the Experts" forum; but, never received any response. Maybe,no one knows. Anyone here care to take a look and give me a ballpark?

Our constitution protects aliens, drunks and U.S. Senators.
Will Rogers

There ought to be one day-- just one-- when there is open season on senators.
Will Rogers
0M9InwN.gif[

Comments

• duckhunterduckhunter Member Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    $400.00 for the pair.

I WOULD RATHER BE DUCK HUNTING.
  • bigdaddyjuniorbigdaddyjunior Member Posts: 11,233
    edited November -1
    With the box and all you could get around 400 for the Colt and maybe150-175 for the highstandard. 400 for the pair is what someone would like to pay.

040103cowboy_shooting_one_gun_md_clr_prv.gifBig Daddy my heros have always been cowboys,they still are it seems
  • DancesWithSheepDancesWithSheep Member Posts: 12,938 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hmmmm...PolyTech.
  • bobskibobski Member Posts: 17,868 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    posse hi stds are the rarist of all cowboy guns....some have fetched over 400 ea.
    Retired Naval Aviation
    Former Member U.S. Navy Shooting Team
    Former NSSA All American
    Navy Distinguished Pistol Shot
    MO, CT, VA.
  • beneteaubeneteau Member Posts: 8,553 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks all.

bobski:
    If that's true, I may have to put that Posse up for sale. I could use those $$$$ to help purchase a Colt 380 that I've been wanting.

colt1911.gif

Our constitution protects aliens, drunks and U.S. Senators.
    Will Rogers

There ought to be one day-- just one-- when there is open season on senators.
    Will Rogers
    0M9InwN.gif[
  • bobskibobski Member Posts: 17,868 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    a lot are, but not on gb. other 'quality auction sites' have some running currently.[B)] then again, their arent many posse's out there! btw..email me.[;)]

former air operations officer SEAL Delivery Vehicle Team 2. former navy skeet team, former navy rifle/pistol team member. co-owner skeetmaster tubes inc.. owner/operator professional shooting instruction. NRA certified instructor.
    Retired Naval Aviation
    Former Member U.S. Navy Shooting Team
    Former NSSA All American
    Navy Distinguished Pistol Shot
    MO, CT, VA.