In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Filthy Few

MooseyardMooseyard Member Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2005 in General Discussion
Does anyone know what a Hells Angel has to do to become one of the Filthy Few?

"My faith, my country and my family will guide me; nothing more, nothing less" -Gen. Tommy Franks

Jess Hoffman
Mooseyard Precision
LE Supply & Firearms
NRA Certified Instructor
Shawano, WI 54166

Comments

• Queen of SwordsQueen of Swords Member Posts: 14,355
    edited November -1
    Isn't it a Vietnaam vet thing?

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it that the former does not submit to hereditary predjudices, but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - Albert E.

On my tombstone:"Keep you eyes on the road, your hands upon the wheel..."the Lizard King
    edited November -1
    ...or is it a computer game?

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it that the former does not submit to hereditary predjudices, but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - Albert E.

On my tombstone:"Keep you eyes on the road, your hands upon the wheel..."the Lizard King
  • MooseyardMooseyard Member Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No, I don't think so. I believe if they kill someone on behalf of the club they become a member, but I'm not positive about that.

"My faith, my country and my family will guide me; nothing more, nothing less" -Gen. Tommy Franks

Jess Hoffman
    Mooseyard Precision
    LE Supply & Firearms
    NRA Certified Instructor
    Shawano, WI 54166
    edited November -1
    Nordic motorcycle gang hyjinx...?

• DancesWithSheepDancesWithSheep Member Posts: 12,938 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Provide "oral pleasure" to a biker chick during "that time" of month.
    edited November -1
    Seriously....?

edited November -1
    Yup. Heck, I used to do it in Tijuana, and I didn't even own a motorcycle.
  • dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,934 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DancesWithSheep

I really do not think reciteing poetry during the full moon was the correct answer. Don

I respect the truth too much to bring it out on every occasion.

The biggest regret of my life is the number of temptations I've resisted successfully.
    edited November -1
    Depends on the poetry....

• hughbetchahughbetcha Member Posts: 7,801 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    DWS is correct. There are even different color "awards" of patches for the vest based on the race of the female involved.
  • rldowns3rldowns3 Member Posts: 6,096
    edited November -1
    fascinating.....[xx(]

Badwrench may be correct. i remember hearing something about the red wings from the same person who told me about the whole thing.
  • wizard78wizard78 Member Posts: 3,144
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by badwrench
    That's "red wings". Membership in the Filthy Few is granted for "taking care of business".

Chrome don't get you home.

Give the man a cigar. Term is for the elite group of Bikers found within the Hells Angels; they are the enforcers of discipline; in order to wear the Filthy Few tattoo, the biker usually must have committed murder.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by wizard78
    ...in order to wear the Filthy Few tattoo, the biker usually must have committed murder.

Crap. Now I'll prolly have to get the tattoo removed and lose my Barger BAR-B-Q sauce club discount.[:(!]
  • BlckhrnBlckhrn Member Posts: 5,136
    edited November -1

That's how they get red wings.

york.bmp"No taxation without representation, Join the NRA"
  • Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,309 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    Wow! We sure get some wild topics on here, no?

Aberdeen.gif
    81st FA BN WWII...Thanks Dad
    U!S!A! ALL THE WAY!!
    edited November -1
    Crap. Now I'll prolly have to get the tattoo removed and lose my Barger BAR-B-Q sauce club discount.[:(!]

Heck DWS. I don't think anyone in "Tijuana" would notice your tattoo. They'd be to busy watching you lead Dolly around.
    edited November -1
    Dolly moved on. She's working in Port Saint Lucie pulling a train with some guy named Steve.
  • REDREDBONEREDREDBONE Member Posts: 94 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    murdering someone is supposed to be a matter of heroics worthy of a specific class within the world of jerks? what has society become? the only living creatures worthy of being murdered for recognition or glory are the pedophiles.

PROFESSUH'
    edited November -1
    Dolly moved on. She's working in Port Saint Lucie pulling a train with some guy named Steve.

Damn! I thought that was her clone, and you had the original. Since I have the original, you'll have to change your sign on to "DWS2" [}:)]
  • dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,934 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by wizard78

Damn! I thought that was her clone, and you had the original. Since I have the original, you'll have to change your sign on to "DWS2" [}:)]

It would fit right in with his Hummer2. Don

I respect the truth too much to bring it out on every occasion.

The biggest regret of my life is the number of temptations I've resisted successfully.
  • Matt45Matt45 Member Posts: 3,185
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by REDREDBONE
    murdering someone is supposed to be a matter of heroics worthy of a specific class within the world of jerks? what has society become? the only living creatures worthy of being murdered for recognition or glory are the pedophiles.

PROFESSUH'

H.A.'s have been commiting some of the most henious offenses against society for a long time, mid-sixties. Just because Jay Leno and such belong to the LA club doesn't mean they've quit.

FTBennITCMOURN.jpg

Reserving my Right to Arm Bears!!!!

People
    Eating
    Tasty
    Animals
    Handgun Control, Inc. says they want to "Keep guns out of the wrong hands."
    Guess what?
    You have the wrong hands.
  • Henry0ReillyHenry0Reilly Member Posts: 10,878 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    From the Daley City Chapter's website faq
    http://www.hamcdc.com/faq.htm

"I saw a small patch on a Hells Angels vest that said, "FILTHY FEW", what does it mean?"

It's just like asking any Motorcycle Club member "How many guys in your club?" Don't ask what a patch or insignia means on any Motorcycle Club member's vest....It's CLUB BUSINESS! It's okay if you're talking to a club member to ask/say, "That's a great looking pin, is it ivory?", but not "What does that stand for?". It's not that it's anything mystic or cryptic, it's just that it's for members, and members only to know. It's not just with motorcycle club members.....Try asking a Mason what he had to do to get to the 12th Chair...

and from http://www.stupidquestionsanswered.com/answered/666.htm

I have a support 81 shirt and it has666 on the sleeves what is the 666 stand for and is it ok to wear?

This is a Hells Angels shirt. 81 stands for the letters HA. 666 represents "Filthy Few Forever", the letter "f" being the sixth letter of the alphabet. Some bikers wear 666 as patches called "Filthy Few" and "Dequiallo" patches. The Dequiallo badge indicates that a member committed an act of violence toward a person in authority or resisted arrest violently. Wearing this shirt says that you support the Hells Angels and violence.

avitar.jpg
    Semper Fi

Remember Ruby Ridge.

What if there were no hypothetical questions?

Not a member at the auction? Join Gunbroker at this link!
    I used to recruit for the NRA until they sold us down the river (again!) in Heller v. DC. See my auctions (if any) under username henryreilly