In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Man, it don't * no better!

beneteaubeneteau Member Posts: 8,553 ✭✭✭
edited May 2005 in General Discussion
Saturday night:
Center cut pork chops/bone-in, cooked on the charcoal grill w/hickory chunks, baked sweet potatoes (plenty of butter), sauteed yellow and zucchini squash, yeast rolls and sweet iced tea. Dessert: homemade banana puddin' (like grandma's--made with boiled custard on the stove--not that "fake" Jello crap);

Sunday night (planned):
Meatloaf, purple hull peas, cornbread, creamed potatoes (not instant), slice of onion on the side, sweet iced tea and "left-over" banana puddin';

Man---it don't * no better!!!!

Our constitution protects aliens, drunks and U.S. Senators.
Will Rogers

There ought to be one day-- just one-- when there is open season on senators.
Will Rogers
0M9InwN.gif[

Comments

• Options
    furhollerfurholler Member Posts: 780 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Man, I'm getting hungry!

"Bad men cannot make good citizens. It is when a people forget God that tyrants forge their chains...No free government, or the blessings of liberty, can be preserved to any people but by a firm adherence to justice, moderation, temperance, frugality, and virtue: and by a frequent recurrence to fundamental principles."-Patrick Henry
  • Options
    Aspen79seAspen79se Member Posts: 4,707
    edited November -1
    Chilli cheese dogs and tatter tots. (How am I alive after eating these for three days?)[^]

Dance Hippo. Dance.
    hippohula.gif
  • Options
    Horse Plains DrifterHorse Plains Drifter Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 39,355 ***** Forums Admin
    edited November -1
    Tonight was home made hamburgers, nothing special I'll admit, but last night was fresh razor clams mmmmmmmmm.[:)]

Aberdeen.gif
    81st FA BN WWII...Thanks Dad
    U!S!A! ALL THE WAY!!
  • Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    hot wings with a side of more hot wings
  • Options
    shootlowshootlow Member Posts: 5,425
    edited November -1
    buaquet after the match tonight
    sausage, brisket beans,slaw or mashed taters and ALL THE FREE BEERbeat that one

Sportsman's Team Challenge
    http://sportsmansteamchallenge.com/links.html

"Go over,go under,go around,or go through.But never give up."
  • Options
    needmygunsneedmyguns Member Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    mt357 oh ya razor clams are awsome my brother sent some down trom alaska.

JESUS SAVES
  • Options
    in2b8uin2b8u Member Posts: 115 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    BBQ brisket on the smoker for 14 hours(cherry, apple and oak for flavor), tater salad, corn on the cob, raspberry pie, sweet ice tea, I' ll burp for y'all this eve.

I proudly pledge allegience to one nation under God.
  • Options
    HUNT WALKERSHUNT WALKERS Member Posts: 362 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Tonight it's going to be Sirloin steak and beer brats on the grill,taters and onoin fried in in the griswold skillet on the grill, and a big mess of fried MORELS and of course plenty of COLD BEER!!!