In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Got me a new toy today!

badwrenchbadwrench Member Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2005 in General Discussion
I've been wanting a new bicycle for a few years (ever since my Fuji got stolen in 1995!) Ordered myself a Redline Monocog single-speed mountain bike. I pick it up next week! I got to ride one at the shop. Reminded me of the Floval Flyer I had when I was a kid. Best bike I ever had, cost me $400, at age 14, in 1989. I mowed lawns for a year to get it! It got stolen when I was 17. I cried for a week.

Here's a link to Redline's site and the bike I bought. Very cool.

http://www.redlinebicycles.com/modules/adult-bikes/mtb/monocog.htm

Chrome don't get you home.

Comments

• Options
    RamtinxxlRamtinxxl Member Posts: 9,480
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by badwrench
    I've been wanting a new bicycle for a few years (ever since my Fuji got stolen in 1995!) Ordered myself a Redline Monocog single-speed mountain bike. I pick it up next week! I got to ride one at the shop. Reminded me of the Floval Flyer I had when I was a kid. Best bike I ever had, cost me $400, at age 14, in 1989. I mowed lawns for a year to get it! It got stolen when I was 17. I cried for a week.

Here's a link to Redline's site and the bike I bought. Very cool.

http://www.redlinebicycles.com/modules/adult-bikes/mtb/monocog.htm

Chrome don't get you home.

Cool, dude. Here's mine! Bananabikephoto.jpg
  • Options
    rldowns3rldowns3 Member Posts: 6,096
    edited November -1
    Here's what you need:

aa3wheeler.jpg

edited November -1
    Now, THAT'S ^^^^^^^ a SWEET ride!hairraisingicon.gif
  • Options
    tomh.tomh. Member Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Here's my bike. Been dragging it around all these years. A couple years ago, I cleaned it up and put tires on it. I ride it out to the mailbox once in a while.

DVC00074_1.jpg