In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Holy Frejoles SUNSCREEN! Next time SUNSCREEN!

Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,616 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
I bought season passes for the kids to a nice little waterpark that is not far from our house. $58 each and we can go as often as we like. I slathered the Water Babies 50 spf Sunblock all over them.....as they fought to take off for the slides. I got my shoulders and as much of my back as I could.....I even remembered to get the tops of my feet. but....

I forgot my face. I am beet red and shiney. I look like a team of people took turns slapping me all over my face. I am NOT looking foreward to when this peels.

Spring Valley Beach in Blountsville Alabama. If any of you are within driving distance it is VERY nice. Clean.....you can leave you stuff anywhere and nobody touches it....lifeguards everywhere actually doing their job and not just flirting with girls or guys at the park. Its a good place to spend the day. Oh....and they have lots of covered picnic tables and you can grill if you like.
LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com

Comments