In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

I'll never be a WW2 re-enactor

Joe DreesJoe Drees Member Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2009 in General Discussion
Because I'd have to be Herman Georing or Sgt Schultz. Really have to lose some weight......

Comments

• Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,617 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I guess I would have to be the surly battle axe... I also should loose a bit....more than I care to admit.
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com
  • Queen of SwordsQueen of Swords Member Posts: 14,355
    edited November -1
    I could be Rosie the Riveter....Gotta work on my "guns," though...
  • dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,935 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Flying Clay Disk
    Wife unit went on this diet over a week ago. She's been being really good about sticking to it. I am not on the diet.

I've lost 12lbs and she 6. Man was she mad!

It's the sauce...I MISS THE SAUCE!! I need some SAUCE!! I don't care; gravy, spaghetti sauce...any kind of sauce. Gotta' get me some SAUCE!! All this dry chicken and lean meat is killin' me...I NEED SAUCE!

If I can't have sauce I'm going to continue to waste away...if just for the spite of not having SAUCE!

[:D]

I too, love the sauce. Don
  • RtWngExtrmstRtWngExtrmst Member Posts: 7,456
    edited November -1
    I'll play Hitler - BUT NO MORE MISTER NICE GUY!!
  • dan kellydan kelly Member Posts: 9,799
    edited November -1
    [8D] i`d be kilroy..i`d be everywhere[8D][;)]
  • 204targetman204targetman Member Posts: 3,493
    edited November -1
    Originally posted by Flying Clay Disk
    Wife unit went on this diet over a week ago. She's been being really good about sticking to it. I am not on the diet.

I've lost 12lbs and she 6. Man was she mad!

It's the sauce...I MISS THE SAUCE!! I need some SAUCE!! I don't care; gravy, spaghetti sauce...any kind of sauce. Gotta' get me some SAUCE!! All this dry chicken and lean meat is killin' me...I NEED SAUCE!

If I can't have sauce I'm going to continue to waste away...if just for the spite of not having SAUCE!

[:D]

I hear you. I tried that type of diet myself. I need something to swish my meat around in. ( Is that too graphic). But seriously, I cant stand dry food. I missed the sauce so much that I went off the diet.
  • yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'll be type cast (as usual like in my childhood). I think the term is "Tojo" (Cotton from "King of the Hill"[:D]). Or the 442nd?
  • Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    Yosh -

Did it occur to you that you could be Yamamoto ??

Doug
  • yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 20,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Doug Wilson
    Yosh -

Did it occur to you that you could be Yamamoto ??

I don't think they do "Naval" re-enactings[:D].
  • Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    A point I had missed !!

[8D]

Doug
  • allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,183 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I want to be the guy flying the P51 over Germany.
    Dammit, I was born too late for the good war.
  • FatstratFatstrat Member Posts: 9,147
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Joe Drees
    Because I'd have to be Herman Georing or Sgt Schultz. Really have to lose some weight......

Seems like I recall hearing that the guy who played Sgt. Schultz was a Nazi death camp survivor.
  • Joe DreesJoe Drees Member Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Le Boue was the survivor. Schultz left Germany before the war. Both were Jewish.