In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

WTH Why do we FEED North Korea! JEEZ

mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
edited June 2009 in General Discussion
CUT these people off! We get nothing, let China feed em if they need feeding. I can not for the life of me believe we give them aid! and I read the most current request is 100 million, so this nutty clown can do whatever he wants and set off Rockets ??!!??!!??!!??!
WTH!!??!??!?!?!?!
GIVE ME AN Fing BREAK! This should stop tomorrow!
Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!

Comments

• FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mogley98
    CUT these people off! We get nothing, let China feed em if they need feeding. I can not for the life of me believe we give them aid! and I read the most current request is 100 million, so this nutty clown can do whatever he wants and set off Rockets ??!!??!!??!!??!
    WTH!!??!??!?!?!?!
    GIVE ME AN Fing BREAK! This should stop tomorrow!

Heck- The current administration is probably paying them to do this stuff as distraction to the real issues here.[;)][:D]
  • RtWngExtrmstRtWngExtrmst Member Posts: 7,456
    edited November -1
    Give the little nerd a break. How mant pyro-technic, demolition loving, rednecks on this forum would like to have a nuke to play with? That's what you call a really big bang. Lil Kim is one of us.
  • flyingcolumnflyingcolumn Member Posts: 374 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Why? We feed them because they PROMISED not to develope a nuclear weapons program!I'm sure these poor misunderstood Communists wouldn't break a promise![;)]
  • spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    BECAUSE AMERICAN GOVT IS STUPID
  • bennettjinxbennettjinx Member Posts: 85 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    We can all thank Bill Clinton for giving them the Nuclear Plant in the first place.
  • Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    I'm up for it.

Anyone wanta send me a ticket ??

Doug
  • dan kellydan kelly Member Posts: 9,799
    edited November -1
    i agree with you mogley!!!!

they have chosen to spend their money on making bombs rather than to feed their people....if the people there are too damn gutless to demand food instead of bombs then let them starve!...hopefully by the millions!
  • allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,222 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    N. Korea is the most screwed-up country on the planet.
    Even worse than the other commie greats, Russia and China.
    Life there is a nightmare existence.
  • yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,033 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The Korean version of Somalia (just wait for "Blackhawk Down" scenario).

The way I see it US needs to fix the problems here in the states and cut everyone else off. Take a knee and let the rest of the world foot the bill while we sit "this" one out.

As for the rockets. I'm waiting for one to hit some place in Japan or South Korea by "accident". I mean it's less than South Korean technology (look at the microwave ovens) it's like a Bic lighter[:D]. It'll be bad if the rockets hit South Korea (Korean version of the Israelis). Now if it hits Japan this might be their reason/excuse to build their military. Old school style by taking out the whole line of sucsessors (as in cleansing of the bloodlines). Japanese getting all Bushido on their on their whacked out dictator's family.
  • mogley98mogley98 Member Posts: 18,297 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Let China feed them or get out of the way of nuking them
    Why don't we go to school and work on the weekends and take the week off!
  • cbxjeffcbxjeff Member Posts: 17,423 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We have done this for so many decades for so may countries, I have given up with our country's penchant for saving the world - but I think about it every April 15th.
    It's too late for me, save yourself.
  • M1GarandloverM1Garandlover Member Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Why do we feed a large majority of the WORLD? Why do we give the Palestinians 100's of millions of dollars a year. Why do we try to help people that absolutely hate our guts?
  • agloreaglore Member Posts: 6,012
    edited November -1
    China is N. Koreas largest trading partne to the tune of about 2 billion dollars a year for very little in return.