In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Baby Rescued From Killer Dog

MarnerMarner Member Posts: 2,977
edited June 2009 in General Discussion

Comments

• 35 Whelen35 Whelen Member Posts: 14,310 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Marner

149069714-1.jpg

Why yes, yes you did![:D]
    An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.
  • Colt SuperColt Super Member Posts: 31,007
    edited November -1
    You oughtta be able to send that somewhere and get paid a lot of money for it !!

It is a GREAT sequence !!

Doug
  • savage170savage170 Member Posts: 37,446 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • A J ChristA J Christ Member Posts: 7,534
    edited November -1
    My Jack Russel would have shredded both squirrels in the blink of an eye.
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Later in life, that baby squirrel grew up to be famous for this stunt:

Funny_Motivational_Posters_32.jpg
  • dan kellydan kelly Member Posts: 9,799
    edited November -1
    [:D][:D] that is great!! i love it!!hahahahaha!!![:D][:D]

reminds me of the time my old springer spaniel got his tonhue chewed up by a quoll[:D][:D]
  • allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,183 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Great photos.
    Don't mess with Mama Squirrel!
  • MMOMEQ-55MMOMEQ-55 Member Posts: 13,134
    edited November -1
  • p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    You do NOT want a pissed off squirrel coming after you. It's hard enough to grasp a tame one, much less a wild one that's biting.
  • lindalecowboylindalecowboy Member Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Got pizzed at a squirrel in an former home for his destructive behaviors and shot him with a .22 He dropped to the ground but was only wounded. My good pal chocolate lab raced over and grabbed him and that squirrel bit into the dog's tongue and would NOT let go. I ended up having to grad a nearby limb (make shift club) and clubbed him in the head to make him turn loose of that dog's badly bleeding tongue. I couldn't help but laugh at his 105 lbs of tough duck hunting killer getting his butt taken down by a single bite from a dying squirrel.
  • wlfmn323wlfmn323 Member Posts: 4,712
    edited November -1
    mama dont mess around! looks like one claw in or close to in the eye, and going for the throat with the teeth! [:D]after seeing something like that makes me wonder how some human parents can neglect their young.(please, just offering a personal observation. so dont argue against the last part of my post and get this locked or poofed.)
  • Colonel PlinkColonel Plink Member Posts: 16,460
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by wlfmn323
    mama dont mess around! looks like one claw in or close to in the eye, and going for the throat with the teeth! [:D]after seeing something like that makes me wonder how some human parents can neglect their young.(please, just offering a personal observation. so dont argue against the last part of my post and get this locked or poofed.)

I'm hip.

We're the most advanced organism on the planet, but we need to be taught what squirrels do instinctively.

This evolution ain't all it's cracked up to be.
  • MaxOHMSMaxOHMS Member Posts: 14,715
    edited November -1
    AWESOME!

Don't mess w/ momma's babies!

My wife shot an owl with a 410 one time that had one a her chickens in it's talons.

I trust that she would have no hesitation to protect our children with the appropriate force.

(She's a better shot than I am, too.)[:(]