In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

There is no G-d but Allah and.........

Survivalist86Survivalist86 Member Posts: 3,105
edited June 2009 in General Discussion

Comments

• 35 Whelen35 Whelen Member Posts: 14,310 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    That prophet can kiss the fattest part of this *![:(!]
    An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.
  • Survivalist86Survivalist86 Member Posts: 3,105
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 35WhelenClassic

Thats not very tolerant of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tolerance.jpg
  • rogue_robrogue_rob Member Posts: 7,033 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    actually Muslims worship the same God that christians do. They just call him Allah.
  • Lucky_LeftyLucky_Lefty Member Posts: 7,971
    edited November -1
    Jesus isnt the son of god to them.
  • RtWngExtrmstRtWngExtrmst Member Posts: 7,456
    edited November -1
    God's name is God. Allah's name is Allah. I'm pretty sure.

My God can whip your Allah!
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by rogue_rob
    actually Muslims worship the same God that christians do. They just call him Allah.

Actually you are very wrong. I am not going to throw my degree around at anyone, but their concept of "G-D" is a lot different, and comes more out of the Polytheist king of the gods concept.

'
  • TooBigTooBig Member Posts: 28,560 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    PUKE[:(][:(!][V][xx(][:0]
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Survivalist86

tolerance.jpg

Ahh, good old fashioned sarcasm.[:D]
    An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.
    edited November -1

tolerance.jpg

Indeed...and done without malice too...a rare thing these days.
  • Sav99Sav99 Member Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Wrong. wrong, and wrong. Allah was the god seen as the Moon. The diety of Mohammad's perticular tribe. He proclaimed that the Moon God was the only god of Islam. Adonai is not the moon.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by sav99

Wrong. wrong, and wrong. Allah was the god seen as the Moon. The diety of Mohammad's perticular tribe. He proclaimed that the Moon God was the only god of Islam. Adonai is not the moon.

Like I explained before. They viewed him as the king of the gods.
    edited November -1

tolerance.jpg

Indeed...and done without malice too...a rare thing these days.

Would you prefer a little malice?[:D]
  • War Pig ActualWar Pig Actual Member Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Muslims revere Abraham. The same dude in Judaism and Christianity. They just follow different family trees from Abraham's wives. Do your homework.
  • HappyNanoqHappyNanoq Member Posts: 12,023
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by RtWngExtrmst
    God's name is God. Allah's name is Allah. I'm pretty sure.

My God can whip your Allah!

Actually, that would make a good Tshirt. [:)]
  • rogue_robrogue_rob Member Posts: 7,033 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Actually you are very wrong. I am not going to throw my degree around at anyone, but their concept of "G-D" is a lot different, and comes more out of the Polytheist king of the gods concept.

Ok, I'm not going to get into a huge debate here. Actually the Muslim religion is a Monotheistic religion and Christianity is Polytheistic (Father, son, and Holy Ghost?).

Muslims refer to Allah as such to distinguish him from ilah, which could refer to any of the Gods worshiped in Arabia.

And yes, it IS the same God that christians worship. They believe that Abraham is a descendent of God, who had Issac and Ishmael. Christians and the Jews came from Issac.

That is just an overview and probably stated a bit TOO simply. I'm sure you can punch holes in it but that is the basics.

'
  • beachmaster73beachmaster73 Member Posts: 3,011 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    There is a Christian nutcase named Rober Morey who has come up with some fundachristo fecal matter that attempts unsuccessfully to equate allah with the moon god. Not even close, Morey is just another whacked out Christo lunatic who seeks to push HIS interpretations on others. I'm sure he will be one of the first to die when Islam takes over the Bible Belt.

And every prophet comes up with some really cool neato toy to sell his version of peace and tranquility. Moses did the whole Red Sea thing, Jesus claimed to be the Son of God,and Mohammed...well he claimed God came to him and gave him some neat ideas on the equality of man. No religion and I mean no religion has ever taken off and obtained the converts that Islam has done. Without question it will be the majority religion of earth by 2050. The mere fact that it so eloquently sees all people as truly equal is its hook to bring real converts to its cause. I'm not saying I believe in Islam but the truth of the matter is that it currently has an appeal to the down trodden that no other religion can match. My fear is that there are so many Americans converting to Islam that they make take up the sword of Allah against their own country men as we are already seeing in Great Britain and some other European countries.

It doesn't do any good to put out false information and liesabout Islam in the hope that it will dissuade others to convert...it only speeds up their conversion process. The truth may hurt but it doesn't make it any less the truth...Morey is an idiot. Beach
  • gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Lucky_Lefty
    Jesus isnt the son of god to them.

Unlike Christians they & the Jews are monotheists & only believe in one God. (By the way why didn't you capitolize God?)
    Unlike Jews they do respect Jesus as a major prophet.
  • we_dig_itwe_dig_it Member Posts: 6,614 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

WRONG!!!!!
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by War Pig Actual
    Muslims revere Abraham. The same dude in Judaism and Christianity. They just follow different family trees from Abraham's wives. Do your homework.

I already argued this, won the point. Not gonna do it again. Got the whole post deleted.
  • SWAT 50SWAT 50 Member Posts: 4,074 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I cant believe i clicked on this Topic, I must be real bored.
  • Sav99Sav99 Member Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Rogue Rob:
    "And yes, it IS the same God that christians worship. They believe that Abraham is a descendent of God, who had Issac and Ishmael. Christians and the Jews came from Issac."

Christians certainly do not believe that Abraham is a descendant of GOD.
  • JnRockwallJnRockwall Member Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Can we just talk about Jesus?