In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Saw a cute girl today..

Jacob2008Jacob2008 Member Posts: 19,528 ✭✭✭
edited August 2009 in General Discussion
She was at the gas station.. Came prancing out with a soda, I was thinking how cute she was.. Until she grabbed a half-drank bottle of vodka out of her trunk and topped off the other half of her soda, which she started drinking when she got in her car. Put the bottle beside her and burned out of that station tires screeching 100 mile per hour [B)][:0][:0]

Darn the luck.

Comments

• cahascahas Member Posts: 4,064
    edited November -1
    Not yer soul mate huh ?
  • matwormatwor Member Posts: 20,594
    edited November -1
    I know what you mean Jake, if they can drive they're too old for ya.[:(][:(]
  • 1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    damn you might of had a chance with that one too [:)]
  • Jacob2008Jacob2008 Member Posts: 19,528 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 1911a1fan
    damn you might of had a chance with that one too [:)]
    [}:)][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Dad would have planted a boot up my * ON-SPOT if he knew I was with anyone drinking and driving, no matter WHO they are. Even if she was hot and.. Nevermind.
  • reloader44magreloader44mag Member Posts: 18,783 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Jacob2008
    She was at the gas station.. Came prancing out with a soda, I was thinking how cute she was.. Until she grabbed a half-drank bottle of vodka out of her trunk and topped off the other half of her soda, which she started drinking when she got in her car. Put the bottle beside her and burned out of that station tires screeching 100 mile per hour [B)][:0][:0]

Darn the luck.
    100mph?...screeching.. WOW....what kind of car?
  • HandLoadHandLoad Member Posts: 15,998
    edited November -1
    Kinda like a "Whiskey Girl", that was a Vodka Girl.
  • MikeBMikeB Member Posts: 827 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thats about like some of the good looking girls here at Texas A&M but they have a cigarette hanging out of there mouth
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by reloader44mag

Darn the luck.
    100mph?...screeching.. WOW....what kind of car?
    Chevy. They get up and go, but never quit screeching [:D][:D][:D]
  • JorgeJorge Member Posts: 10,656 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Consider yourself lucky.

Just trust me on this one.

[;)]
  • FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

Dad would have planted a boot up my * ON-SPOT if he knew I was with anyone drinking and driving, no matter WHO they are. Even if she was hot and.. Nevermind.

Take it from Uncle FrancF, Your Dad would only be the Start and not the end.[;)] Got two Nephews twice your age that have seen the light.[:D][;)]
  • EhlerDaveEhlerDave Member Posts: 5,158 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I understand how you felt. Been there done that .

On side note .... I saw a cute lady a week or so ago and was watching her. I walked right into a steel support collum for the building, made it ring like a bell with my forehead. [8D] My wife did not say a thing to me .... just smiled.
    Just smile and say nothing, let them guess how much you know.
  • 11b6r11b6r Member Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Jacob- our kids are grown (Hell, half of our GRANDKIDS are grown!) but when they were youngsters, we had a deal with them-

If you are somewhere that something is happening that you know is not right- or something that is making you uncomfortable- get out. Now. Call. We will come get you. Time and place do not matter. Free pass- no questions other than "You OK?"

We thought that was a better choice than being called to the morgue to identify the body, because they were riding with someone like Vodka Girl. Glad to see you are making good choices, too.

And they are like buses- if you missed that one- wait. Be another along in a minute. [:p]
  • montanajoemontanajoe Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 57,892 ******
    edited November -1
    11b6r... ABSOLUTELY !!!!!!!!!!!! Had same deal with our kids. They even had there friends calling in middle of night to pick them up cause they couldn't, wouldn't call thier own parents. Some of which were smashed in a bar somewhere themselves. Yes, I appluad you. Job well done.
  • Rebel_JamesRebel_James Member Posts: 4,746
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by 11b6r
    Jacob- our kids are grown (Hell, half of our GRANDKIDS are grown!) but when they were youngsters, we had a deal with them-

If you are somewhere that something is happening that you know is not right- or something that is making you uncomfortable- get out. Now. Call. We will come get you. Time and place do not matter. Free pass- no questions other than "You OK?"

[:p]

I had that deal with my two sons and then with my step-son. The only one who ever called was my step-son. (He ain't got my blood but he damn sure has my attitude!)

He called me on his cell phone one night when he was 15. When he told me where he was I thought .... How many BODIES are out there?

I picked him up, he wasn't high or drunk, stone cold sober, but obviously upset.

He's 19 now, in college, a great kid. I figger I'll ask him about hit when he's about 21!

• Mr. FriendlyMr. Friendly Member Posts: 7,981
    edited November -1
    Perhaps if you had called the police you may have saved someones life..........maybe hers, maybe your father or mothers.
  • Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,617 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It WASN'T my girl!!!! She was here.....of course her happy but is GROUNDED right now. She can't just be respectful....noooooo....she has to push buttons and fuss every once in a while and WE get to take the keys, phone, kill her plans and make her spend time with us! Teenage girls.....there can't be much harder to deal with on this planet!
    LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Todesengel
    Perhaps if you had called the police you may have saved someones life..........maybe hers, maybe your father or mothers.
    State is ALL OVER that road. I have NO doubt in my mind she was pulled over within 2 mins of leaving that parking lot driving like she was.

But yes, I should have called anyways.. Good point. Now I feel bad for not calling [B)]
  • retroxler58retroxler58 Member Posts: 32,693 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1

We thought that was a better choice than being called to the morgue to identify the body, because they were riding with someone like Vodka Girl. Glad to see you are making good choices, too.

And they are like buses- if you missed that one- wait. Be another along in a minute.

Originally posted by montanajoe
    11b6r... ABSOLUTELY !!!!!!!!!!!! Had same deal with our kids. They even had there friends calling in middle of night to pick them up cause they couldn't, wouldn't call thier own parents. Some of which were smashed in a bar somewhere themselves. Yes, I appluad you. Job well done.

X-Ring! Same deal x3. Mine are all grown now with the middle boy havine one young son [my first grandson]. I hope my son does the same for his! If not the grands will know that Gramps has a cell phone on 100% time!
  • D1D1 Member Posts: 11,412
    edited November -1
    Kinda like when my Dad found my big box of Trojans om the glove box of my Mustang. All I can remember him saying was, "That's my boy."
  • RadarRadar Member Posts: 2,308 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There will be other FAST Girls come along that dont drive 100 mph or drink. [:D]
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Be very careful of girls who like to drink and drive, smoke, and have tats.

One almost lead me to my ruiniation.

And you're WAAYY too young for that kind of grief.
  • SCOUT5SCOUT5 Member Posts: 16,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Fast cars and slow women [:D][:D][:D]
  • MossbergboogieMossbergboogie Member Posts: 12,211
    edited November -1
    Well if you are not already used to the road of disappointment with the womens get ready. I have met many attractive physically , but then thats all they have got going for them. Smoking seems to be a pretty big trun off to with the exception of a girl who will have the occasional cigar. One of many to come Jacob.
  • jimdeerejimdeere Member, Moderator Posts: 25,583 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by MikeB
    Thats about like some of the good looking girls here at Texas A&M but they have a cigarette hanging out of there mouth

Or a dip of snuff.[8D]
  • tomahawktomahawk Member Posts: 11,826
    edited November -1
    better learn to look at what is in their heart instead of what is between their ears...beauty is skin deep son[;)][8D]
  • wanted manwanted man Member Posts: 3,276
    edited November -1
    And they are like buses- if you missed that one- wait. Be another along in a minute. [:p]

[8D]EXACT same deal we made with our 3, 11B!

GOOD advice here, Jacob![;)]

p.s.-Sorry ya didn't get laid[:(] Maybe next time.