In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Heads up......I will probobly have a meltdown soon

Locust ForkLocust Fork Member Posts: 31,614 ✭✭✭✭
edited December 2013 in General Discussion
I know better than to overload myself.....but I do it anyway! I usually list between 5 to 10 at a time....wait a few days, then put more on. I just hurried and listed a bunch....over 20 and still have more sitting here. Now the FFLs and payments are rolling in. I've got FOUR FFLs here that don't have any info as to what they are for...one payment without any auciton or gun info and my cell phone has 11 long distance callback numbers in my text box. Nothing bad or super stressfull happening yet... I'm just wondering how much I will pay in shipping this month alone....My Gun Broker acct balance is over $400. Busy Busy Busy!
LOCUST FORK CURRENT AUCTIONS: https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Sort=13&IncludeSellers=618902&PageSize=48 Listings added every Thursday! We do consignments, contact us at mckaygunsales@gmail.com

Comments