In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Most under-appreciated\least appreciated Job

PATBUZZARDPATBUZZARD Member Posts: 3,556
edited July 2005 in General Discussion
In response to the most disresptful job thread, I'm starting an under-appreciated job thread. These are for those jobs that are absolutely necessary to society, but people simply take them for granted. I'll start. I think the most under-appreciated job would have to be janitors. They do a job that is essential to keeping most businesses, factories, schools running yet they seldom seem to to get any thanks\respect for it.

00023904.jpg
"Gunner sabot tank! Identify! UP! Fire! ON THE WAY!!" <<boom>>

"It's all about shot placement..."
awcountdown_sm.gif

Comments

• Captain 241Captain 241 Member Posts: 377 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Paving roads. All the public wants to do is run you over. They don not want to be inconvenienced. Fix the road but let me thru, NOW.
  • wundudneewundudnee Member Posts: 6,099 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The operators at utility plants, electric, water, waste treatment and gas. Everyone takes these services for granted until they go off for some reason. Then everyone wants to be your friend.

Folks, let me tell you, it gets real lonesome in a power plant at 03:00 am when something goes BANG! [:0]

Whenever I see a cow eat grass, I am reminded that "This too shall pass."............ Baxter Black
    picture.GIF
    picture.JPG
    standard.jpg
  • hawkeye6020hawkeye6020 Member Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    garbage man

"Life is not a journey to the grave wtih the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body,

But rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming

-WOW- WHAT A RIDE!!!!!"
  • wanted manwanted man Member Posts: 3,276
    edited November -1
    Nursing Home workers/C.N.A.'s (for the most part)do a dificult job that most of us couldn't do, even for our OWN loved ones!
  • jimbowbyjimbowby Member Posts: 3,496
    edited November -1
    [8D]--Forum Moderator--[;)][8][8][:D]

I'm only wearing Black untill they make something darker
  • NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    1.Farmers
    2.Nurses
    3.Highway Dept(VDOT)
    4.Fireman
    5.Factory Workers

Rugster