In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Barrels destroyed now too?

silver6silver6 Member Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2005 in General Discussion
Buddy of mine told me that any rifle kits entering the country in a little while will now not only have the receiver destroyed but also the barrel. If this is so when does this new law or bill go into effect? I want an Ak kit and if this is so I'd like to get it before this happens.

If god meant for us to talk more than we listened he'd have given us one ear and two mouths- Vince Lombardi

Comments

• Options
    silver6silver6 Member Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I know people on here know something about this. Can anyone give me a link or something? If this is so will ak kits go up in price?

If god meant for us to talk more than we listened he'd have given us one ear and two mouths- Vince Lombardi
  • Options
    KEVD18KEVD18 Member Posts: 15,037
    edited November -1
    patience.......

somebody will come along with your answer. maybe you could give them a bit more than an hour and change:?????????

nremtpatch.jpgNever bring an ambulance to a gun fight till it's over.av-164.gif
  • Options
    PointerPointer Member Posts: 939 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I believe it is Sept 10th.From then on all imported kits will have the barrels torched.There are still kits available but you better get on the stick and get one,there going fast.Eventualy barrels will have to be made in the US,as are the recievers now.

Ohio
    Constitution,Artical 1,Section 4

mn_triumph-stipple-LG.gif
  • Options
    D@DD@D Member Posts: 4,407
    edited November -1
  • Options
    cruzie27cruzie27 Member Posts: 1,267 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    k-var has a nice ak-74 kit but you pay a not so nice price

look at ar-15.com's fourms under the "AK" tab,..all the info youd ever want

th_sign.jpg