In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Americas Army computer game

rameleni1rameleni1 Member Posts: 998 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2002 in General Discussion
I'm very into computer games. The U.S. Army has made their own online playable game. They spent around 7 million dollars to do it. You can get it for free, from a link at americasarmy.com. I'm not sure of the exact computer minimum requirements for the game. You have to go through army basic training, and qualify with a m16. When you accomplish this, you can play online. The game is "buggy" and new. I'm at a point in the game where i'm playing with up to 30 other players online. Its a very hard game, very realistic. I usually die in less than 2 minutes. If you are into computer games, I highly recommend getting this game. I will help anyone with any questions about the game.

Rameleni1

Comments

• Options
    GreenLanternGreenLantern Member Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You must have to enlist to get it! I went to that webpage about 2 months ago and filled out the request, and still haven't received my copy. No big deal though. I certainly don't need more reasons to sit at the computer.
  • Options
    rameleni1rameleni1 Member Posts: 998 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You have to download the entire game. They break it up into 5 or 10 parts. I thing the total download size is 220 meg. Then you have to get the upgrade patch. Its well worth it. Remember its our tax dollars that paid for this game, 7 mill.

Rameleni1
  • Options
    4wheeler4wheeler Member Posts: 3,441
    edited November -1
    GreenLantern,I did the same thing and received nothing.

"It was like that when I got here".