In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Made some money at the range today!!!!

Dyer_MakerDyer_Maker Member Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2002 in General Discussion
It was only $20 but still free money. A friend and I where shooting at the public range today. He bet me I couldn't shoot a soda can at 300 yards offhand. I told him he was right but set up 3 cans and give me 4 shots at 200 yards offhand and I would take the bet. He said ok , 3 shots later I'm $20 richer lol.

Comments

• IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Always fun to do something like that! And you get bragging rights, too.
  • TOOLS1TOOLS1 Member Posts: 6,133
    edited November -1
    Way to go! But we are going to need more details and 50% of the winnings.
    TOOLS
  • leeblackmanleeblackman Member Posts: 5,303 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yup you can make it in form of a check payable to Lee Blackman.

If I'm wrong please correct me, I won't be offended.

The sound of a 12 gauge pump clears a house fatser than Rosie O eats a Big Mac !
  • Dyer_MakerDyer_Maker Member Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would have took the 300 yard bet if he would let me use my sand bags. It would have been a 50-50 chance. I was shooting a rem. 700 Sendero in 7mm mag. Needless to say it was more the gun than me lol. We have a great range . I hear a lot of people say that the range they use only goes to 100yards!!! That would suck!! The one we use is a public range and has back stops at 25, 50, 100, 200, and 300 yards. It did have a gong at 350 yards but someone knocked it down with a .50 cal lol.