In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

U.S. non-essential personnel to evac India

thesoundguy1thesoundguy1 Member Posts: 680
edited June 2002 in General Discussion
I'm listening to Fox news,and they just reported that the fed has
ordered an evacuation of all non-essential diplomatic personnel
from India.Sounds like it's getting serious over there.

Comments

• Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Whats going on over there, I quit watching the news when Isreal was throwing a big hissy fit over that church. and now that summer vacation is here for the kids, getting to the TV is quite rough, we have satalite and them brats have taken it over.
  • nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 35,988 ******
    edited November -1
    How is it that third world h***holes get nuclear weapons?

Misplaced priorities I guess.

SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com, the best gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net
  • IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nunn, sadly, a lot of resources are put into such things, all around the world. I'd submit it is not a real productive use of such, no matter the size & GNP of the country involved. I'm not criticizing us or others for building them as a deterrent, but life would be better for everyone if there were not the need for such a deterrent.
  • Judge DreadJudge Dread Member Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    History repeats itself ,read the Mahavantara...(Epic of the gods)
    it's the same stuff all over again and after 24,000 years Modejodaro
    stratum still have so much cesium 137 to kill someone in less than 10 minutes ......

Read my prior postings On Intelligence ....The WARNING I made in this forum to US ... In repect to TALIBAN creating a nuclear HOLOCAUST in the area . I think I will repost ......

Poor choice of destiny make thoose that for upholding the law go against the "LAW".
  • XracerXracer Member Posts: 1,990
    edited November -1
    Nunn....you've sure got a point. Two nations, neither of which can manage to feed or educate their populace properly, spent billions to become "nucular powers".

These two irresponsible nations now have nuclear warheads, and the means and will to use them.

Talk about idiocy!
  • PelicanPelican Member Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Lets face it folks. The only solution is one world government with ME as it supreme ruler.

Now, everyone, repeat after me - 'HAIL PELICAN'

The Almighty Himself Entrusted the Future of All Living Creatures to a Wooden Boat.- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -"Audemus jura nostra defendere"
  • BullzeyeBullzeye Member Posts: 3,560
    edited November -1
    And what a noble bird it is
  • buddybbuddyb Member Posts: 5,235 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If they are non-essential,what are they doing there anyway?
  • PelicanPelican Member Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Buddy, what they be doin' there is costin' us taxpayers a bunch of money while they ain't doin' poop.

The Almighty Himself Entrusted the Future of All Living Creatures to a Wooden Boat.- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -"Audemus jura nostra defendere"