In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

what's retail on BH .308 Match?

GreenLanternGreenLantern Member Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭
edited May 2002 in General Discussion
Stopped by a gunshop on the way home from work today. They had 20rd boxes of Black Hills Gold Match .308. I think it was 168 gr. They wanted $21.21 per box. Just wondering what price people are seeing in other parts of the US?

Comments

• kimberkidkimberkid Member Posts: 8,857 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I used to have a Stoner SR25 that really liked Federal Gold Match, which is also 168grain (Sierra HPBT Match), I think they were $18 a box a few years ago, recently I've seen it by the case for $325 per 500 rounds.

Sorry, but I dont know what the BH is selling for, but I'd look for a case discount ...

=================================
    The only bad thing about choosing a Kimber ...
    ... there are so darn many models to choose from!
    kimberkid@gunbroker.zzn.com
    If you really desire something, you'll find a way ?
    ? otherwise, you'll find an excuse.
  • GreenLanternGreenLantern Member Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I did ask about the case but they said they couldn't go any lower. So at that rate, $21.21 x 25 = $530.25. Ouch!!
  • Bushy ARBushy AR Member Posts: 564 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You might try Cabela's for Black Hiils ammo.I buy mine from them because I can't find it locally.I pay less than $17.00 for 168gr moly coated match .308 and am about to buy more because it has provided me with the best groups yet in my Savage model 12BVSS. One day I hope to start reloading,but until then it's the best I can find.

Little people talk about people,regular people talk about things,and big people talk about ideas.