In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Headed to Little Rock

Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
edited June 2002 in General Discussion
I have to go to Little Rock on the 10th, will be there for a few days and will be bored after 5:00 pm. Anything to do there?

Comments

• He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,947 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    SaxonPig lives there, a beer with Saxon would be better than most things.
  • Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would be afraid of meeting Saxon, he may smack me upside the head a few times!lol

If he wanted to meet me I'm up to it but he would be the one drinking the beer, the hardest stuff I drink is MT Dew.
  • He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,947 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think Mountain Dew means something altogether different in Arkansas!
  • interstatepawnllcinterstatepawnllc Member Posts: 9,390
    edited November -1
    Yeeeeeeew Haaaaaaaw !!
  • robsgunsrobsguns Member Posts: 4,581 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    SaxonPig,
    You better make sure you have the .223 lying around, you know its his first love.

SSgt Ryan E. Roberts, USMC
    edited November -1
    You know, when I hold an AR15 in my hands I get all mushy inside, like a new father holding his new child.LOL

I wrote the Number down if you wish to take it down and after classes I will give you a jingle, they may be over anywhere from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm. I will be at CAL ARK Trucking which is in south Little Rock in a suburb called Maplevale( I think that is what it's called). I'm hoping to drive sown and leave my car there and if I do drive I want to take the long way and stop off in Sprinfield MO to do some shopping at Bass Pro Shops, and I want to stop by Robsguns also, he said I can shoot some anti tank guns at the base!! I wish
    If I cant take my car it will be Greyhound and I'm not looking forward to that!
    I'm supposed to be there on the 10th and the 11th, should get my truck on Tuesday. Shooting pool sounds like good fun, havent done that in awhile but I do have an Eliminator stick I need to wipe the dust off of. See you there.

Edited by - 7mm nut on 06/01/2002 19:49:37
    edited November -1
    I'm going to be working for them, most trucking companies make you take orientation classes for a couple days to learn the company. I prefer they just give me the keys to the truck and let me get to work, these "classes" are a bore. I'm purchasing a truck thru an affiliate company of theirs and I have to lease to CAL ARK for one year to be able to finance the truck with $0.00 down, if it wasnt for that I would stay with a company close to home. But then again these guys are supposed to have a large contract with GM and do alot of work from Laredo to Michigan and Ohio so maybe it won't be too bad. I just hope they hold true to their promise of getting me home on a regular basis.