In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Israel-Palestine Petition

BullzeyeBullzeye Member Posts: 3,560
edited June 2002 in General Discussion
http://www.petitiononline.com/l1l1l1/petition.html

I didnt write this one, but it has a lot of signatures, so I thought I'd toss it out there.

I signed it, and I offer it up for anyone who agrees to sign it too.

What I wont do is argue about the issue. Either sign it or dont. I'm not in the mood for a pissing match.

Comments

• salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sorry, wouldnt sign anything addressed to "Your excellency KOFI ANAN"

"The powers delegated by the proposed constitution to the federal governmentare few and defined, and will be exercised principally on external objects, as war, peace negotiation, and foreign commerce"
    -James Madison
    edited November -1
    ...or "your excellency at the European Union"

"The powers delegated by the proposed constitution to the federal governmentare few and defined, and will be exercised principally on external objects, as war, peace negotiation, and foreign commerce"
    -James Madison
    edited November -1
    .... or "your excellency George Bush"

-James Madison
  • airborneairborne Member Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've gotten to the point it's their fight and would like to let them handle it all by themselves. May the best man win!

B - BreatheR - RelaxA - AimS - SightS - Squeeze
  • The LawThe Law Member Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    when do you graduate from ...............high school son............i would think since most high schools are getting ready for commencement yours would be also.................time to go look for a job........or maybe you already have one under a government welfare program.......

"What we have here... is Failure to Communicate"
  • BullzeyeBullzeye Member Posts: 3,560
    edited November -1
    Dont worry, Mr. Troll.

I have an excellent career lined up, as well as my entire future in front of me.

You, on the other hand, had best hope and pray that you can find someone who will pay you to troll on message boards, or else you might starve to death when your parents stop sending money.

To reiterate: Go back under your bridge. Find somewhere else to pollute. I think Flame4Cash might be up your alley.
  • allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,183 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I wish we would quit supporting Israel.

"Not as deep as a well, or as wide as a church door, but it is enough."
    edited November -1
    Are you people stupid or are you trying to create a mudslinging match?

I told you. I'm not arguing. I'm just putting the thread out there. Either sign the friggin' thing or dont. I dont give a s*** either way.
    edited November -1
    I dont think anyone was arguing with you Bull$#%^- You are a bit paranoid.

-James Madison
    edited November -1
    quote:What I wont do is argue about the issue. Either sign it or dont. I'm not in the mood for a pissing match.

Which was promptly followed by:

quote:
    I've gotten to the point it's their fight and would like to let them handle it all by themselves. May the best man win!

quote:
    I wish we would quit supporting Israel.

Alright....for the last time...SHADDDAAAAPPPP! I dont care what you think about Israel! I just wanted to post the link!

That stinking argument has been going on for years on here. I'm not going to rekindle the bonfire so you can throw your own personal gasoline on it and feel proud of yourself.

You people. I need an aspirin.
    edited November -1
    So you are saying since you posted this link, then no one can respond on this thread because you do not want any responses. I must have missed that rule in the guide lines.
    ..Thanks for the link.

-James Madison
  • bhayes420bhayes420 Member Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bullzeye....you posted the link...If you don't want to hear anymore about Israel, QUIT READING THE REPLIES!!!! You also said you were in no mood for a "pissing contest." With you later post, seems like that is all YOU were WANTING to start! Go take your aspirin and climb back in your hole.
  • gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Seems like every day I read about how many dozens of prisoners
    the Israelis have arrested. Have any of you ever wondered how many thousands they have & what kind of conditions exist in their
    Konzentration Lagers. No charges are brought, there is no appeal,
    they only have to be suspects to be held forever & torture is legal.

Edited by - gruntled on 06/01/2002 18:30:37
  • stanmanstanman Member Posts: 3,052
    edited November -1
    I couldn't bring myself to sign it either, but only because the list of recipients is incomplete.
    The petition is being sent to two impotent, anti-semitic world organizations and one soon to be dictator.
    You need to include at least one group that might actually care, and that has the cajones to effect change,like, The Girl Scouts of America!