In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Saxonpig & Class 3

IAMACLONE_2IAMACLONE_2 Member Posts: 4,725
edited June 2003 in General Discussion
Dr. Saxonpig

A class 3 weapon in your safe, is cheap insurance, in case someone wants your toys worse than you do.

If you call the cops about stolen guns, they might show up a couple of days later to make out a report, which is mostly ignored.

But when you tell them that someone stole your class 3 weapon, they become intrested real quick & seem to follow up on your case instead of putting it in the cold files.

Plus, once a class 3 weapon is stolen you have 24hrs to report it to the ATF, they also become very intrested in finding your toys.

I have owned class 3 crap now for over 15yrs, I have NEVER been hasseled by the cops or asked for any paperwork on the toys.

But the cops always want to shoot them, when they see them.

Walte

Comments

• woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Member Posts: 5,378 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Lucky dog!!

I'm stuck in one of those states that will never trust us. For now I'm here that is. Full autos are nice but not what I want. I want one of those silenced 45 acp carbines the brits built on SMLE actions during WWII. A silenced 22 would be nice to keep the nieghbors off your back too.

AW HECK!! Who am I foolin, I want a Lewis gun!

Woods

rockin_lg_clr.gif
  • IAMACLONE_2IAMACLONE_2 Member Posts: 4,725
    edited November -1
    If you can find a M-16 for $3000 I will take 10 each.

Transferable M-16's are now going from $8500 to $12,000.

Get a silencer for your .22cal about $89.00, you can always use it.

my 1/2 cent
    Walte
  • familyguyfamilyguy Member Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    saxonpig - either an old show or a 'dealer sample' for sale. I'm in Phoenix, and the lowest I've seen is $7500.[:(]

The other popular class 3's around here are the shotguns. Mine has a 10 in barrel (19" over all length, AOW $5 tax).[:D]

Got a new gun for my ex-wife.....pretty good trade, huh?