In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Sticky: Donations for HAIRY's trip

kingjoeykingjoey Member Posts: 8,636
edited June 2004 in General Discussion
Figured we could put together a couple bucks so that HAIRY can get a plane ticket back to Gaza so he can be with his people. He hates reading Josey1's C&P's about whats going on there and seems outright miserable here so I figured we could help him out collectively. The internet availability would be marginal so it'd alleviate a lot of grief here too. I got $50 to donate, anyone else?[;)]

Love them Beavers
orst-title-1.gif

Comments

• HAIRYHAIRY Member Posts: 23,606
    edited November -1
    Since I have a PayPal account, why not send it there now?

I appreciate your efforts, but am afraid the Palestinians don't want another JEW inside Gaza--there are too many there now, remember? [:D]

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on.
    Don't assume malice for what stupidity can explain.
  • kingjoeykingjoey Member Posts: 8,636
    edited November -1
    Probably would be best to pool resources and purchase the ticket, wouldn't want to see you blowing it on Manischewitz[;)]

Love them Beavers
    orst-title-1.gif
    edited November -1
    And Matzo ball soup! Oh vey. [:D]

• select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,453 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Maybe Rumsfeld will set the trip up. Pick me up some Uzi's Hairy.
  • dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 31,934 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have my account set to go, OK Hairy. Don

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"
  • v35v35 Member Posts: 12,710 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't think they'd be as tolerant as we are. He might even find himself in danger with his positions.
    They wont suffer fools gladly.
  • joeaf1911a1joeaf1911a1 Member Posts: 2,962 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Think it would be just GREAT to send Hairy back there. Hopefully
    for good. One way ticket only.
  • RocklobsterRocklobster Member Posts: 7,060
    edited November -1
    It's a great idea, maybe it will solve the problem over there. Everybody will be so bored after a week or so that they will all kill themselves.
    edited November -1
    Rocklobster: quote:It's a great idea, maybe it will solve the problem over there. Everybody will be so bored after a week or so that they will all kill themselves. You're not kidding--I'll just tell them JoeAF1911A1 stories--laughter is a good thing. [:D]

They probably will want to know if he still has Goering/Himmler/and Adolphs' personal weapons ala Bush/Saddam. [:D][;)][}:)]