In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Gangs and Guns

RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,636 ✭✭✭
edited May 2004 in General Discussion
Call me paranoid, but I think this could be the beginning of the Media Bliss on the AWB ending in less then 4 months. This is on ABC Tuesday at 10:00pm EDST.

The TV Guide actually list the name of the Program as "The LAPD confronts Gangs and Guns".

Should I wear my Tin Foil Hat or do others see it too?
(I hate when I have to Edit my Post to add ONE LETTER to a word because of not rereading my Work).

Peter Jennings Reporting
LAPD
60 mins.

The journalist spends a year with police on the streets of Los Angeles and witnesses the gang-related violence that poses a daily threat to the Southeast section of the city. Included: interviews with Chief William J. Bratton, community activists, residents and officers in gang units.

sniper1.gif Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!
awcountdown_sm.gifhttp://www.awbansunset.com/
spn05j5e04xq.gif

Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.

Comments

• WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,814 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just to be safe wear the hat!

R/

Dave
    th_bigclay.bmp
    How different the world would be if we could consult the veteran instead of the politician. - Henry Miller
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    personally I would double bag it just to be safe

And on the 3rd day god created the Remington bolt action rifle to protect the god fearing men from the evil muslims
  • timbromantimbroman Member Posts: 1,164
    edited November -1
    Ruger, I don't know about the tv show but lots of GB'ers will be lining up to ban gun ownership of any kind by any gang member unless they waffle on their position re the recent Alabama restriction on gun ownership. Surely more folks are shot and shot at by gang members than by folks hopitalized for psychoses and neuroses.

"If the zoo is closed, drop by the Senate. You'll get the
    same feeling and you won't have to pay." Bob Dole
  • FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Should I wear my Tin Foil Hat or do others see it too?

Wear gold, makes for a better connection [:D] [;)] [8D]

eyeflash.gif

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all exist very nicely in the same box.