In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

so how was your weekend?

0311marine0311marine Member Posts: 3,233
edited June 2004 in General Discussion
camping was great it only sprinkled a couple of times lake wenatchee was awesome i limited out on some big rainbow trout in less then an hour i also caught 1 steelhead as long as my leg it was great being up in the high mountains the country was beutiful!!!!!![:D]

sspic.jpgPistol-01.gif
sealriverth.jpgdk_marinereconth.jpg
SEMPER FI

Comments

• jsergovicjsergovic Member Posts: 5,526
    edited November -1
    Cooked chicken over a wood fire.
    Read "White Jacket" by Herman Melville, 1850 for a piece upon the hammock.
    Still reading it.
    Went shooting a couple of times.
  • LABWILDLABWILD Member Posts: 506 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Rain and tornados in Ky.
  • CHGOTHNDERCHGOTHNDER Member Posts: 8,934 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Watched the rain and slept most of the time, finally got a rest.

PJ

If nobody seen you do it, how could you have done it. NRA Life Member, AF&AM
  • William81William81 Member Posts: 24,585 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    WET...spent most of the weekend inside...[}:)]

Guns only have two enemies: Rust and Liberals....
  • n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Had a wonderful weekend....Saturday we went to the flea market, sunday we met some fantastic people, Juju, wizard78, Hairy and of course the wives...Spent the day at the range shooting, talking comparing guns, then out to lunch...Came home tired but happy..
    Monday went fishing...a great weekend...
    Only bad thing was...it was a bit too hot...

cute_skunk.gif

Lil' Stinker's Opinion
  • riverriver Member Posts: 636 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Shot my new 30" Beretta Urika 20 ga. Sat at clays for the first time. Good gun but I think I am going to sell it for O/U. May be the shortest gun ownership in history. Good weather then rain here in Virginia
  • DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Great...Camped out at my lot with my daughter and my Girl-friend from Friday evening until Monday evening. Got alot of work done, Ate good too! Cut wood, planted some stuff, worked on camper, drove my new{used} tractors around, did some concrete work, filled in ruts in the yard...Ended too soon!

Ruric,
  • WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,814 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They filmed an episode of Dave Gone Wild Pensacola....

R/

Dave
    th_bigclay.bmp
    How different the world would be if we could consult the veteran instead of the politician. - Henry Miller
  • Red223Red223 Member Posts: 7,946
    edited November -1
    Stuck in my own mind. Had surgery and am stuck at home for two weeks on bed rest. If I didn't have an old Winchester to tinker with and refinish a little each day I think I would have gone nutz.

awcountdown.gif